Ghost orbs captured nightly

Every night we have orbs captured on our Wyze camera. For the non-believers, these are bugs or dust. In this particular one, it wakes our dog up.

4 Likes

They are absolutely what you believe they are. Make sure you tell everybody you know about this. Even everyone in the neighborhood. That way you’ll be able to enjoy all your Halloween candy yourself.

3 Likes

I would be more inclined to believe its a gnat or fruit fly… You need a better dog too… one that doesnt run from a gnat.

2 Likes

The dog looked ghostly! :bone: :ghost:

1 Like

have had my cams for about a week now and nightly i catch similiar activity only alot more of it. as soon as i can upload videos i will post them. have tried numerous things to debunk and cannot explain. they happen during the day and at night! i would love for someone to offer explanations as to what we are catching. i have proven it to not be dust bugs outside lights reflections etc. also activity picks up dramatically when certain objects are placed in the room. keep posting i love watching all the other videos for comparison.

I look forward to seeing these. I have a year of these videos, however, recently, the activity of these “whatever they are” has been reduced.

1 Like

trying to upload now

Looks like infrared reflecting off dust particles.

3 Likes

at 22:33:50 i was in my bedroom and asked my dog that passed away to give me the ball that was on the kitchen floor. i have the video from my bedroom that at the same moment when i ask the orb appears at that point over the ball. weird have been trying to debunk my wife believes i need more! and this is nightly have way too many videos to upload but will start now that ive figured it out kinda lol

i have tried to discredit it as just that. would you like a video of me jumping all over my furniture and shaking blankets to intentionally kick up dust because i have those videos! lol my wife believes i do not although 1 thing to consider about my house. well items in my house. my tv and complete surround system were my brothers who passed away in front of them 2 years ago. the couch in the video my service dog of 13 years passed away in my arms last year in her favorite spot. the ball in the video was hers that the orb/dust came out of. coincidentally i was calling out asking her to get the ball at that exact moment. backed up by my bedroom cam. now im skeptical but that was a little too coincidental. wife now wants to go crazy on buying ghost hunting stuff.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. I’m sorry to hear about your brother and your dog passing. It sure look like ghost orbs to me. No matter what you or I say or believe, others will doubt it. My dog gets up when these start, as you can see from my viseo. If they were dust orbs, he wouldn’t wake all scared in the middle of the night. But, everyone is free to believe what they want.

2 Likes

Like I said I’m a skeptic but things happen that at least make you question the possibility. Everything in and of the universe is energy and energy cannot be destroyed only transformed. I know what I’ve experienced and love asking others about theirs! Thanks for sharing yours!

I have a camera in a basement laundry room. There are no windows, lights are off. No one is home at these times. Im getting motion notifications a lot. They turn out to be orbs just like the ones you have. Freaks me out😐

2 Likes

Hello everyone. Ive had these for about 15 months most nights. An amazing orb a few weeks ago which turned a corner and went round my sofa. My dog also reacted to it
!

2 Likes

The other night around 10:30 pm while my daughter was at home with GMA I was checking her camera and came across this !! A bunch of orbs !!! It won’t let me upload since I’m a new user any suggestions?? Yall are going to love this!!!

1 Like

I tend to see orbes all the time on my wyze cams. This picture, however, is the largest orbe I have ever seen! To give a little more info at this specific time, we had my recently past brother’s son over to go through some of his dad’s items. I had a super strong feeling to check the camera in my kids playroom…this is what I found captured at that exact moment but it did not record…the one specific time I wish it did!!
1708820543163_D03F2714C7B1011708820543

Just a few other captures of orbes that my cam has unexplainable caught

Most ghost hunting stuff on the market are scam.

You would need something like this:

1 Like

Is that ‘Rowdy’ Roddy Piper under those cool shades?

If that is an endorsement, I’m all in :sunglasses:

My older son’s friend’s brother is a rassler.

https://www.facebook.com/ricky.kicielinski

They have to keep up the keyfabe so no going to Denny’s after the match.