Ghost ORB?

IMG_2033

It looks like someone is watching over that little one. Maybe a grandparent that has passed?

1 Like

Looks like a spiderweb to me

So here is a picture a few frames before. So all three orbs are moving together. They are there every night in my daughters room. I donā€™t know what they are. I thought it was dust, till they started moving in formation. Now Iā€™m a little freaked out.

In most cases, I would agree with you, but check out the second picture.

In the picture you shared in your other post I see an IR glare reflecting off the window. This may be causing the strange lights reflecting back.

On this one I would tend to agree with Jason21271 especially if they move together as you say. I had the same type alerts over and over again until I could figure out how far away from the camera it was. I got a broom out started swiping away and it disappeared.

I agree, too. If they were orbs, they would not move together.

I honestly donā€™t believe dust. They move far too fast at times. And they would stay consistently showing up. But they donā€™t. Whatā€™s interesting is - I now have my one camera pointing at a large window overlooking my driveway etc. I never see orbs in that one :thinking: anymore. Yet in my bedroom where there isnt a chance of window glare etc they show up. Yet not everyday night. When my camera was in my living room I only saw the odd one move through. Very in frequent. Yet in my bedroom they show up often. And only when Iā€™m in there.

Iā€™m not even a big ghost etc believer - but I do find it odd considering how these ā€œorbsā€ behave and where they show up etc.

Iā€™ve recorded literally hundreds of Orb and non-Orb anomalies that canā€™t all be explained as being dust or bugs.
Hereā€™s one taken in our storage/sewing room thats moving with some purpose, almost like a bug. Problem with it being a bug is thatā€™s itā€™s January, spherical in shape, and you can see right through it making hard to explain.
I feel like these are more like earth energy spirits than deceased human spirits or ghosts as we have never feel anything negative or scary at all.

Definitely dust

Dust particle floating through the air usually a floor or ceiling register will give it plenty of energy. :wink:

Too big to be dust! Thousands upon thousands of dust particles in a home and my wyze camera is only selectively picking up rouge dust particles?
The problem with the so called ā€œdust particle theoryā€ is that in most homes household dust particles will only range in size from as little as half a micron to 100 microns or .0039 inches, very tiny!
To help clarify what Iā€™m talking about Iā€™ll introduce some ā€œSCALEā€ along with another video.
In this video the lamp shade is only 3.5 feet (measured) from the camera.
The glass pane section of lampshade where you first see the light anomalie appear measures 1.5 inches across.
So if you use the ā€œdust particle theoryā€ this dust particle would measure more than 38,000 microns in size, or in other words nearly the size of a golf ball. Canā€™t be dust!
Insect theory wont work either. The anomalie is transparent, the lamp shade can be seen through the anomalie upon magnifying.
P.S. Room vent registers (2) are located on the floor across the room behind the couches!
Dog refused to pickup his toys hence you see them in the video. :wink:
I try hard to explain or debunk what weā€™ve been capturing. I have explained numerous weird video captures with most being spyders and or floating web filiments.
These to me appear to be unexplained light anomalies, I also have captured our dog paying too much undue attention on these things! event1599548805000_2CAA8EA1FB6311599548805|video

You can believe what you want but that is either a bug or dust

No!
Unlike yourself Iā€™m not claiming they are something!
Actually I believe what it is NOT by using simple information, obervations, and measurements. Not to unlike what is commonly referred to as science.
My problem is I donā€™t know what they are and canā€™t prove what they are thus I refer to them as light anomalies.
You say they are either dust or bugs but you fail to back up your statement as to why this would be using the data I provided. Unless you think my data is wrong?

I agree as I had the same issue for days after cleaning farther from the camera they disappeared