Ghost ORB?

I’ve got the same thing on my cam. Honestly I think it’s a hack job. I think someone is messing with us.

Dust does not move like these things. I suggest putting a fan on in front of the camera to prove it’s not dust.

Watch this video , could be dust or tiny bug

no ghost in the world my mate. It’s purely dirt

Try one of those HEPA ghost trapping devices. :rofl:

1 Like

I get them too. Frequently. Cam is in my bedroom and flying orbs appear only when I’m there sleeping. Never at night when I’m not there. And never when my gf sleeps over. Also they appear when I’m most soundly asleep and not moving. Def no bugs in my room. And no way dust is moving like these do.

2 Likes

Is it similar to this? I’ve had bugs before and this definitely isn’t a bug.

3 Likes

Oh yeah. I only just got the Wyze. And I’m seeing these things in my bedroom fairly regular tho not every night. What’s odd is - it only happens when I’m in the room sleeping soundly. Never when I’m not there. Never when my friend sleeps over. ?? And definitely
no bugs flying around my room. If it was dust it would happen more frequently. It’s not street lights either. My room is high up in my 4 level home. And again it doesn’t coincide with traffic on my street.

untitled.mp4 (752 KB)

(Attachment ATT00001.htm is missing)

1 Like

untitled.mp4 (752 KB)

(Attachment ATT00001.txt is missing)

1 Like

And for the record they zoom from different directions, areas, heights etc. Never consistency.

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

Yes, I imagine dust would appear every night, not just this one time.

1 Like

Omg! I keep seeing similar things with my camera! I was super scared and I even dropped holy warner all over the house lol! I was thinking about moving out, not kidding!

2 Likes

This video’s “Orb” looks and moves distinctly differently than the Others

1 Like

These types of things are always fun to watch, but just about every IR night vision camera that isn’t installed in a lab clean room has tons of these videos. One of my pan cams is outdoors and I also have an additional stand alone IR illuminator that adds a lot more IR light. With that one, I’ve had bugs or pollen look like UFO’s

Looks like legit spirit orbs to me. Simple visual scaling indicates these are larger than dust particals. Bugs have wings, usually flutter, and have defined edges. We get similar ones. We’ve never known our dog to be transfixed on watching dust or bugs late at night with the heat off/no fan running in the dead of winter.

1 Like

We have had similar orbs for about a year.

1 Like

Bugs…

A bug (first seen quickly on the right side of frame) and then an ORB. Which you can see through (a bug you can’t see through) and obviously not dust by the way it moves and the shear size of it.

Looks like a ghost orb to me.

1 Like

Thanks, I like to think of these as spirit type entities. Meaning they could be human, animal, or other earth type energies. We bought and had the house built so no other prior non family occupants lived (or died) here. I guess that doesn’t preclude a stray ghost(s) passing through but we’ve never felt anything negative associated with these events.
I’ll be posting further videos showing some multiple ORB/light anomalies which I call outbreaks.
There is a bit of a backstory here but I’m not sure how or if I will disclose it on this forum.

2 Likes