So this week there was a domestic disturbance across the street and the police came and dealt with it, they saw my cameras and wanted a copy of the video… So these are the things that I have learned that I think WYZE could make better. Just my 2 cents but hey.
- A fast forward and rewind tool in “View playback” mode with both a corse and fine adjustment.
- A jump to time stamp entry
- A “Start : Stop” time stamp entry for direct download from the camera.
- A “jump” to playback from the events tab so we can find and record videos more easily.
- Network download stability? 2 out of the three videos had to be downloaded twice. ( If I could put in a time frame and have to wait while the download was compiling, I’d be ok, but having to watch the video while it downloads again and again while resetting the time stamp stamp got old)
now for the good!
- So affordable I had 3 cams on the other house.
- The cops were wowed out by the video quality and sound quality
- The ability to upload to google drive that was built into the app is amazing, easy to upload to google drive and share to the police family and friends
- telling everyone about the product, I have converted my friends and family to buying WYZE cams to secure their homes.
now for things I would like to see
- doorbell cam. ( I now have a V2 on my porch rail that is playing that roll but a dedicated solution would be amazing.
- Outdoor cam. even though I have a total of 4 WYZE V2’s outside right now only 2 are in cases, none have had any issues yet.
That’s it for now.
Good stuff at WYZE
I will buy more