Device offline error code 90 check internet or power cycle camera

Have 2 cameras. In same room. One running no problem. Other gives me this message. Obviously it’s not the internet .
I am remote without access to this camera…what do you do now ?

Okayy never mind…fixed it from the app.

How did you end up fixing in on your app? Thank you so. much for your help.

Sorry good point …

Selected that camera and went into settings , scrolled down, there was these 2 prompts

Restart Device

Delete Device

I pressed on Restart Device and life was good

Sorry for not sharing. I just figured that this was so easy that I was the only one who hadn’t figured that one out

[Mod Edit]

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

I have the same situation. When I tried your method, I got a reply “Restart failed”.

Humm weird…this is were I’d possible clear the CACHE of your app. If using your phone, force closed the relaunch and try again.
Only thing is, do you have a way to verify that you do indeed have internet where the camera is located ?

[Mod Edit]

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

I force closed the app and then tried again. No good. I deleted the app and then added it. Again, still will not connect. My other camera works just fine.

Did you try uninstalling the app and re-installing again?

When the device offline error code 90 recently happened to me, since there was no way to connect to the device remotely (offline) so most of the options were grayed out. Didn’t try to delete the device remotely, realizing this option requires you to be physically next to the camera to scan the QR code.

This issue has been an issue since at least 2019, why is it still an issue? Requiring the user to be at the camera to correct, makes this camera useless as a home monitoring device!

I have the problem described, camera, dropping network for a couple of yrs until I moved my router closer, not that it was far away but now it’s under 3 meters and the problem has disappeared.
If the camera is not on the network you cannot restart remotely :wink:

Yes this is something they need to address. My camera is only 9’ (2.74 M) from my router. It works most of the time, but that doesn’t help when it wigs out and you’re hundreds of miles from the camera. In the process of looking for another system, unfortunately looks like loosing customers is going to be the only meaningful driving force to fixing this issue. Thanks for your reply hope it’s a fix that lasts for you.

Device offline Error Code 90

This topic has been covered in other posts. Thought it may be helpful to tag it with the actual error code.

Problem is that requiring the user to manually reset the camera makes this service useless as a monitoring device. If a WiFi enabled plug is necessary to correct this then Wyze should provide that with the camera. This error apparently happens frequently enough that it obviously isn’t a camera issue or a unique issue. I have a v3 camera (Firmware 4.36.9.139) that gave the “Device offline error Code 90” and simply unplugging it didn’t fix the issue, had to remove the device and reinstall it, which requires you to be physically next to the camera.

This has been an issue for sometime now…why hasn’t it been fixed?

[Mod Note]: Your request was moved to this topic since it involves an issue and not a request for a new Product or Service enhancement by Wyze.