Deliver to Australia

Thank you so much!!!

Iā€™m as desperate to see Wyze come to Australia as you, but I think I would like to let the Americans be the Guinea pigs to the first few generations of devices and iron out all the bugs.
Maybe by Wyze Cam V4 weā€™ll get them down under and then they might have a full spectrum of smart home devices on offer.

If we share their posts on social media and they grow their company faster we may see them sooner in Australia.

The other question you should ask yourself is, how much will it sell for in Australia? If they sold the $20 Cam and just used the $US to $AUS exchange rate for that day it would be as revolutionary as this companyā€™s motto-
ā€œMake quality smart home technology accessible to everyoneā€

@michael4371ā€¦ This Australian/American is more than happy to be a ā€œguinea pigā€.
You must have misunderstood my question.
I was asking, because I sent a WYZE CAM V2 to my mum, FROM America.
Your concerns are not my own, but thank you for your response.
We have two of the WYZE CAM V2 camerasā€¦ For the money, the quality is outstanding! We use ours for security.
I recommend them to everyone. :blush:
Have a wonderful day.

1 Like

@HomeSecurity How much did you pay for delivery? Was it tracked? How long did it take?

All up, it cost me US$45.00. It was delivered in under two weeksā€¦ 10 days, from memory. I was really impressed.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

Another request for AU shipping.

I got two cam V2ā€™s and two sense kits from Amazon US for $150 AUD, but I cannot get the 4 pack of contact sensors from anywhere (except for a ridiculous ebay.au listing of $70).

I need more sensorsā€¦

2 Likes

i just spend 147 dollar just for 2 camera here in australia , people buy it in US and resell it fot 3 time the value.

here is another reason to sell to australia : we earn more money thay us people , smart homes is getting very popular here and we spend more money on average than americans . if you provide your products here i would be the first to massively buy it ans sell it in my store.

I love your cameras and sensors , the small form factor is great , people love it when they see my security systen at my place in melbourne and ask me how to get it .

it is now available on amazon for a efty price but it is a hood start .

problem is that we cannot buy sensors individually , allways the starter pack with gateway and cam is available.

your product work very well here in australia

i use a rando phone charger here because rhe one sent to australia via amazon is an american plug

Same problem in Canadaā€¦ I need a dozen sensors, no way to get them to me. :frowning:

Another for Shipping to Australia Id buy 2 both with spotlights and outdoor extentions, someone just tried breaking into my Mk4 Supra

1 Like

all you can get right now is the wize cam 2 for 4x the retail price on amazon

1 Like

Iā€™ve just found this forum, Bit slow off the mark :grin:
Keen as anything for a Wyze cam but not at the current $116.14 on Amazon with my Prime account ā€¦ cheapest I could find was here https://smartguys.com.au/wyze-cam-v3.html $79
Anyone got other links for good prices ?

Just cos weā€™re on the other side of the world we shouldnā€™t have to miss out on the good stuff,

cheers
:kangaroo:

1 Like

We need them to shipping to Australia I love the wyzeā€™s cams and have 4 of the the wyze cam pan but they cost me more then America because of the shipping costs. But overall I love the wyze cams