Deliver to Australia

Keep in mind that Wyze Cams are not sold for overseas use. Therefore, some things will not work. For example, Alexa skill is not available except for US Alexa.

I think it is. Check this out. https://www.finder.com.au/amazon-alexa-skill-list-australia

Yes, Alexa is available in Australia. But not the Wyze Alexa skill. Each skill is released by region. Note that Wyze in not on the list that you linked.

May be you should release it in Australia too. There are so many Wyze users here.

Regards,

A big +6! for shipping product to Australia.

These are available for AU$89 on eBay with an Aussie power supply. THAT IS INSANE!!

As these are run from a USB port and as many of us have these things falling out of our butts, I’m sure that we’d gladly take these shipped over without a power supply, and provide our own power supply. That would reduce the freight costs and also mean you could keep the power adapters there as spares, or for your US customers.

Also, were these available locally at an affordable price, I’d likely have bought a couple of dozen already, and that would be growing as I speak to more people. And please bring the Alexa Skill to the Aussie store…

I just got 2 shipped to Aus for $90.
In the Amazon app select the US as the country, join the Prime free trial, order the wyze cams at US prices. Shipping plus import tax plus bad exchange rate brought the total to just under $90 for two.
Took about a week to arrive. :grinning:

I made an account just to reply or trry msg u lol … um I want to do this on my pc - is there difference & why should i join the Prime free trial - it seem like the free shipping is for US it says … maybe i should just try it … even without Prime, i guess i cant find it cheaper anywhere else… I’m buying 5 *Wyze Cam Pans & when I’m on US Amazon i cant use cashback program but whatev i guess i cant find it cheaper anywhere else… anyway

they hide dis register page so hidden i couldnt find it past few days i allmost gave up

From what I can glean the Wyze power adapter is 110v/240v so it should work in Australia. In fact just all my adapters (for laptop, camera, etc) are 110/240v and I’ve used them in Australia, the US, Asia and Europe without an issue.
In fact Loki a Wyze moderator stated that “If you read the fine print that’s on the plug end of the supplied adapter, you will see it’s rated for 220v. So theoretically it should be fine.”

From what I can glean the Wyze power adapter is 110v/240v so it should work in Australia. In fact just all my adapters (for laptop, camera, etc) are 110/240v and I’ve used them in Australia, the US, Asia and Europe without an issue.
In fact Loki a Wyze moderator stated that “If you read the fine print that’s on the plug end of the supplied adapter, you will see it’s rated for 220v. So theoretically it should be fine.”

The voltage is fine but you’ll have trouble plugging it in.

Yeah I had to throw out the provided USB plug and buy new Aussie ones.

Yep, a $1.00 US to AUS plug will do the trick. But the point is that a more expensive 240v power adapter is not required.

Also, a bit of a no-no, but in the past I’ve simply bent the 2 US prongs a little from the vertical to a slight angle so they fit the Australian socket.

Gotcha. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a USB power supply that wasn’t 110v/220v.

Got a lot of wyze cams and a wyze pan… Please consider shipping to Australia.

+1 for aussie shipping/reseller

+1 for another Australian buyer

I just bought them from Amazon and they shipped them over.

So the 240v isn’t too powerful for the USB unit in Australia? I’m wanting to send a WYZE CAM V2 to my mum in Australia.

Works perfectly in Australia. The USB power plug will only provide 1 Amp to the Wyze Cam. Just use an old phone charger or buy a cheap USB plug from office works.

1 Like