Color Bulb set precise color & temperature

This would be a great feature. The color wheels are not accurate. By that I mean when a color is selected the dot moves to a different position and color. Consequently, if you want all lamps in a room to be the same color, it won’t happen.

1 Like

It would be really helpful to be able to select a bulb color by Hex code rather than the color wheel. We have two lamps in our bedroom and it would be nice to match the colors exactly.

1 Like

Well golly. I move and dump Wyze for two years only to return and this is still an issue? Wyze, what are you doing with your company?

1 Like

You used to be able to select a Kelvin value in the app much more easily. I think it was a slider. I was so disappointed and confused when they changed it to a wheel that is so imprecise. Every time I install an update to the app I’m hoping to find that the wheel’s been replaced with something more precise,

I can set a favorite color for use in the bulbs settings, but at the moment I can’t access those favorite colors when building a RULE. That seems like the simplest solution to being able to match many bulbs to the same favorite. Is it possible to add this feature.

1 Like

Please add this feature

Really wishing this feature would be added

1 Like

Is there any mods that can do what we want? Maybe a webpage extension?