CMC Refund with Cam Plus Transition - 7/29/20

Older as in had an account before Nov. 2019 or older as in senior? :grinning:
If it’s the first you should contact support. Not that they’ve been much help to others.

1 Like

Easy fix cancel the service … LOL

1 Like

Indeed. Lots of new devices on the market that are more advanced and more versitle. The blink xt2 are completely wireless and weatherproof so you can mount them anywhere. Battery lasts 2 years. Local storage via a usb stick in the controller (one controllers let’s you connect multiple cameras. No need for subscription plans that the company may randomly change price without notice or warning and double bill you because they did not plan well.

1 Like

That I know and also I know that Wyze’s use of common sense when making design changes to their software is non-existent

1 Like

Ohhhhh my Goodnessssssss really?? Older??? Wtf. ancient perhaps? Pre-cave perhaps… Yuk

Avoidance but not fixed

Again , there is no USB storage on the Blink Sync Module , the Sync Module 2 will have that function for Blink Mini cameras only but is not available yet

@HDRock, Again, there is local storage on Blink XT2. [Mod Edit]

MOD NOTE: Post edited to conform to the Community Guidelines.

Wait, what? You mean now, before the release of the Blink Sync Module 2?

I have some XT2s and would love to know how to use local storage with them today - have both Android and Apple app versions and completely missed that feature.

2 Likes

@cmcm
[Mod Edit] I own 5 Blink cameras 3 XT2’s, I know for a fact there is no local storage
[Mod Edit]

MOD NOTE: Post edited to conform to the Community Guidelines.

2 Likes

Some posts were removed or edited that did not follow the Community Guidelines. Please flag posts that violate the guidelines so the moderators can respond appropriately.

Key points from the guidelines to keep in mind:

• Remember to criticize ideas, not people
  • Please avoid name-calling
  • Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream
  • Keep posts relevant to Wyze

Important sections:

Always Be Civil

Somtimes We Disagree

1 Like

Quicksand subject guys

Comeon U2, knock that crap off… Take it offline

Why can’t I have my new outdoor camera on my CamPlus subscription?

Because Wyze hasn’t made it available yet.

CamPlus currently does not work with the outdoor cam, they are working on it but I have not heard an ETA

Thank you, do you know if they plan to? I don’t know if I should wait on assigning a camera to my plan.

They do plan to but there is currently not an ETA

1 Like

You can switch to a different camera at a later date

2 Likes

Thank you!! :smiley:

2 Likes