Bring Back Wyze Cam Black

Black wyze cam please!!! Casting my vote!

1 Like

Please bring back version backā€¦ ill take 3

Wyze Team, please bring back the black Wyze Cam.

I would pay upfront if yā€™all need to do a special order. I would probably order 2 Cams and 2 Cam Pans, if made available.

I just found out about the black cĆ”mara and that this forum existed. I am sure there is wyze users out here that donā€™t know that a black camera existed or that they can vote to bring it back. I am sure there is wyze users that would want to buy a black camera.

Iā€™m voting to bring it back too. Need to charge more, Iā€™ll pay more.

Thanks

Hereā€™s my interim fix in the absence of WyzeCam Black: (ā€œinvisibleā€ from exterior view :sunglasses: )

I purchased a black Wyze Cam vinyl skin from a seller on Amazon or eBay because my wife hated the white color cams where I placed them. Sheā€™s much happier that they are black, though the skin does not look as good as an actual black cam would.

plasti dip

1 Like

I donā€™t understand the all white approach.
Its hard to hide a white box.
Just bring out a flat black version. These silly sleeves cover up functions.

What functions do the sleeves cover?

As far as trying to hide, I want mine as out in the open as I can. I want people to know they are there.

Thereā€™s a place for both.

When cams are readily visible and within easy reach of the ā€œbad guyā€ they are likely to be stolen; thus all you have are a few seconds in the cloud.

If theyā€™re totally out of reach, their visibility may ward off the ā€œbad guyā€.

102 days till Black Friday cams!

1 Like

I propose offering some skins, in a whole array of common home decor colors.
That way you only have to worry about producing one camera model,
and people can just apply the skin that suits them most.

Investing in some print jobs cant be as bad as having different color runs made of the casing.

according to the Home Depot website, this wishlist may be fulfilled :wink:

You only need a vinyl sheet and an exacto knife I guess. its not the most difficult of shapes to skin wrap.
Has anyone considered just plasti dipping this thing? Gutting the shell cant be that hard.

Yep. There are other threads in the forum that show cams, and sensors being plasti-dipped, painted, vinyled, etc. A few of my V2s I plastied into this.

5 Likes

VERY nicely done!

Uā€™m, or you can buy skins and covers on amazon, even waterproof covers.

Wyze Cam Black to release later this year (2019)!!!

2 Likes