Announcing Wyze Lock - Available for EA

Latest beta firmware update says it added support for keypad. So that’s something.

1 Like

Is it possible to use the keypad as a standalone, there’s definitely a market for a keypad like this to do things like open the garage or disarm the alarm etc.

1 Like

Wyze Keypad is not coming out later this February when Wyze Lock becomes available again. I’m not happy with this news.

1 Like

Actually, they said April now. It was announced in the new product update thread. :cry:

1 Like

Wyze Lock & Keypad

Wyze Lock had its Early Access debut last December and sold out in less than 24 hours. We are excited to announce that Wyze Lock will return for an official launch on February 25 with Wyze Lock Keypad available in early April. Additionally, due to unexpected tariffs placed on smart locks, Wyze Lock will now retail for $99 but will stay at an $89 launch price for a few weeks in order to allow customers who have waited for Wyze Lock to get the lower price.

I’m also curious on the exact “Feb 2020” release date. I had missed the EA for the Wyze lock and I’m super excited to buy 2 of these. When I had heard of Wyze making a smart lock, I ended up not getting any other smart lock installed and instead just replaced my deadbolt locks when I had moved into my home. Waiting patiently for Wyze, since I love this company’s current (and future) products.

@CyberDude777 Welcome to the community! In my post above yours are the full details from Wyze. The official launch date for the Wyze Lock is scheduled for February 25. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s February 25?

The last couple of products have come out at 12 noon if I remember correctly, but I will probably be checking at 5 past every hour.

I haven’t heard Wyze announce anything different. It is very early in Seattle, Washington since they are on Pacific Time. I checked the shop in the Wyze app and it is still showing it’s under maintenance. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes
1 Like

I love my Wyze Locks (I have three). Is there an ETA for when the Wyze Keypad will be released? Additionally, will the Wyze app (iOS) be updated to allow grouping of the locks and gateways?

2 Likes

During the ask me anything on Tuesday he said it would be an April. But obviously we know right now everything is fluid

2 Likes

Any update on the keypad? I have a Wyze Lock on a door already and I’m very happy with it. I’d like to put one on the front door too, but I’ll need the keypad in order to replace my current non-Wyze smart lock.

I have a question about my Wyze lock I just ordered the keypad I’m thinking of ordering another lock because we have a steel Security screen door at front door now with the keypad work for both locks are only one of them Because I would like to use both locks for my front door to be able to unlock both deadbolts with one keypad since there are two deadbolts one for the screen door and one for The regular door

Thanks for your question! Wyze Lock Keypad is built to be used with only one Wyze Lock so you wouldn’t be able to have one keypad unlock both locks. Hope this helps!

1 Like

That answers my question thank you very much I’ll buy another keypad to unlock both of the locks at the door thank you so much For all the help