2.20+ app Beta test 5/14/2021

Yes it is. It also happened today as well.

Thank you. It’s driving me nuts that the bulb is connected to the router but showing offline in the app.

Any update on this disconnecting problem?

just wanted to pass on a weird occurence this morning. Family Room lights are set to go on at 3:30 am Eastern Time. The Rules History shows it was successful - no red indicators at all. However, When my wife walked out at 3:45 am, the lights were off. She told Alexa to turn them on, which they did.

Not sure why the lights were not on and / or why the Rules History showed successful.

I submitted a log for you: #236444

Hi @spamoni could you submit a firmware log for this issue?

1 Like

I provided log 236444 when it was happening.

As.of late, the have been on when they were supposed to be.

Still waiting for the beta FW for the color and regular bulbs to correct the loss of connection issue.

Since reporting the issue, I have updated and restarted the app, cleared the cache and restarted the phone. I am sure that the logs from back then are not available anymore, are they?

In that case, I think we can’t move forward with this issue. If you encounter the same issue in the future, pls let me know.

Will do.

Quick question, do you know when the next Firmware update to the bulbs will be? Still getting the lost connection issue where 1 bulb does not go on. If I wait long enough, it will work or if I unplug and plug back in, it will go on.

you indicated that the issue was found and will be in the next Firmware release, but you were not sure when that would be.

thanks again.

1 Like

What’s your current firmware version? I’ll ask our Bulb team when they’ll release the latest version.

Color Bulb: 1.2.0.353
Regular Bulb: 1.2.0.313

Thanks

I’ll reply to you when I get the news.

1 Like

Hi @spamoni my team replied to me there’ll be no firmware recently. Besides the connection issue, is there other issues related to white bulb and color? I can drive them to solve all these issues. Maybe we don’t need to release a new firmware version.

Please list your issues and submit a firmware log if any.

Thank you.

The only other issue is that the Rule Turns the lights on, one will go on and the other will go on a some seconds later even thought they are both connected to the WiFi.

I think that may not be the bulb issue. We found that there’s a latency issue (4s-5s) in the rule engine, which we’re still working on it.

2 Likes

Sounds good – thanks again. If you need me to check anything let me know

No firmware? What about the connection issue? I still can’t keep my 2nd bulb connected. It’s connected to my WiFi, but shows offline in the app. Or once it gets disconnected from my WiFi it won’t automatically reconnect on its own.

Hi Puck6T9, sorry for the inconvenience. I got the feedback about the offline issue before, but I’m not sure whether it was yours.
Could you submit a firmware log and address when this issue happened and the bulb name?
This information can help our devs to dive deep.

Thank you.

Log Id: 256336

Bulb name: Wyze Bulb 4
Network address ends in 222

Currently connected to my network, shows offline in the app. Sometimes will disconnect & never try to reconnect on its own. Have to power it off & back on. Sometimes more than once.

@QiS I am still having the ghost rule issue from early on in this thread. I have no rules applied at this time yet my rules are still firing as they were originally setup prior to moving my V1 sensors to the HMS hub…

Curious if this could be a result of being added to the new rules engine test group. I am not sure if that group is still active? If it is could you try removing me from it to see if it clears the “ghost rule” experience I have been having.

Got it, we’ll look at it.

Hi @R.Good do you have any other rules currently? Could you tell me when this ghost rule was executed so that we can locate the time range to dig it out? Also, please submit a log.

Thank you.