Wyze Watch: add steps/data/battery/other item to clock faces including Military time

I like that watch face w/ the time day of week/month/day. Add steps to that and weather and it would be almost perfect.

7 Likes

+1 for a watch face designer. Even if itā€™s not user friendly out of the box, Iā€™d like the ability to create my own layout using whatever markup/embedded code/etc.

12 Likes

I agree with you. Why is it so difficult to have a simple digital clock face with large easily readable numbers.

4 Likes

I agree there needs to be a lot better watch faces. I have been using a fit watch for a while and it has some nice faces. The ones that I like show the time and day all the time except at night when it is blank. I donā€™t have to wake it to take a quick look at the time. I know this takes more battery but I am willing to charge more often for this ability. The faces have terrible fonts and if I wanted a analog watch I would buy it and not a digital watch. I think that there should be away for people to create faces.

5 Likes

I am looking at my watch now and it is showing 14:49. I could not find anywhere to set in the app. But it maybe because my phone is set to military time and the app is picking up on that.

In addition to a watch face designer, I would love a place for community members to easily share the faces they have made. Not sure if itā€™s possible, but I would love it if the Wyze watch got support for facer.

14 Likes

Most likely

Great idea.

Wyze - plz implement this.

2 Likes

Would like a watch face that includes heart rate and weather along with time date and steps? Maybe one that you could customize what you have on the face watch.

Thanks,

11 Likes

Add a chronograph with lap counter app to the watch. Nice sized numbers, easy to read. With the size of the watch, you could even have the last 3-4 lap times below the current time.

3 Likes
  • daily, permanent alarms (reminders).
  • vibration on receipt of notifications
  • more watch faces (please add digits to traditional watch hands face)
5 Likes

With my Wyzeband I could have time, day/date, steps and battery life on the home screen. This screen is huge, please give us a choice like that and scrub the 2x2 display. Time should read out in one line.

I also agree with numerals on the analog displays.

I agree that a way do design our own layout as far as where info is displayed and font size.

Other than that so far so good.

8 Likes

Interesting. If this was going to be moved/combined with other requests, I would have thought it would have been combined with the ā€œAdd Stopwatchā€ Wishlist, since a chronograph is a stopwatch.

However, after trying to use the timer function today, I found out the timer doesnā€™t run in the background like normal watches. If you want to leave the timer and check say the time of day, you have to cancel the timer. I found no other way to leave the screen. This may be bad design or may indicate the watch is more of a one trick pony, or at least one trick at a time.

2 Likes

O, thats sad that the timer not running in the background.

3 Likes

Most of the faces look like they were designed for a child. This is not a you.A few simple ā€œdigital facesā€ are needed along with dashboard views with time, date, HR, steps, etc. Plenty of room to make that work. Iā€™m using the analog face now because it seems the most ā€œmatureā€. I do not need all those loud colors on my watch face. I am honestly surprised that there are no simple options.

6 Likes

YES! This is my single biggest complaint. Just a simple large plain font watch face with time date weather and steps. These ā€˜Mork and Mindyā€™ faces are horrendous. WHY? Who thought this was a good idea? There is not one single watch face for this thing that works. I resorted to using the picture thing with a black picture just to get a plain font!

7 Likes

I did the plain one myself, then after a few minutes said WTH, the time/date only takes up 5%. So i add a logo of my car. But even still could not size it up correctly.

1 Like

Ok, we all agree that the included watch faces are awful. So lets help out the great people at wyze and show them what we want. I design watch-faces for the Samsung watches on the side and love all of my Wyze products and this watch 47 is pretty good - if it had better faces to interact with. I know Iā€™m not the only creative soul out here so post (in full color) what you think the ā€œfaceā€ of the new Wyze Watch 47 should look like.

wyze watch 47|287x500

13 Likes

that looks greatā€¦but with the addition of a custom photo

Yes, there are many available and they are all terrible looking like a child made them.

2 Likes