Wyze Watch 47

Can anyone link me to instruction on how to add the Wyze Watch 47 to Google Fit for sleep tracking?

So I’m about 2 weeks into owning this watch so far, since March 26th. So far, I still can’t say much good about it.

The screen already has a scratch in the face. I haven’t even really done anything rough with it yet, so I doubt it’s very scratch resistant.

I’ve worn this watch every night since the 26th and have 3 nights where I apparently didn’t sleep at all (per the app data). I suspect that if you don’t open the app and tsp the watch to complete a sync, that data is simply lost. … Great design there. I still question the accuracy dinner it counted me as asleep for an hour while I was laying down and watching TV.

Still counting about 1000 steps during each of my commutes. Maybe the accelerometer is too sensitive?

The watch hasn’t been able to retrieve weather data all day, even if I open the app and try to pull up weather while the app is open and showing connected by with the watch. Tried a reboot as well, same thing. No idea what’s wrong with it today, but I also can’t say I’m very surprised since everything what with this watch can only be best described as “finicky”.

I’m pretty close to tossing this thing in a drawer and chocking it up as a $20 loss until the software catches up. Definitely ended up recommending to some friends that I had told about this watch while waiting for it after my preordering that they should definitely hold off ordering it, if ever. When the best things a “smart watch” have going for it are “cost” and “battery life”… This means something when it actually performs smart watch functionality, and does so at least somewhat reliably. If I have a device that does pretty much nothing, it should be cheap and not drain the battery… So, expectations met I guess.

Edit:
Here’s a screenshot of my monthly sleep tracking data. I wore the watch every night this month so far (today is the 21st) and slept between 7 and 8 hours on average. I also made sure to open the Wyze app and go into the watch section everyday to ensure that it was forced to sync the data from the watch (a ridiculous step, if it’s actually needed). This is what the watch recorded:

2 Likes

I am now 24 hrs into wearing my 47.

I have seen by scanning the forums that Blood Oxygen is not scanned automatically, despite the original description. That being said, it also does not appear to sync to Apple Health. My first night of sleep was tracked, as is my heart rate. Why isn’t SPO2 synced?

Yes, there’s only one current digital watch face that I can bear to use, and the only complication it has is steps. The picture one would be OK but it has no complications at all. I really need 24 hour time, date, and a mature design. The standard face is like something Fisher-Price would come up with.

Worse, the sleeping graph on the watch and the graph on my phone don’t match. On the watch, it matches my actual sleeping activity fairly well, but when it’s uploaded to the phone the phone app adds long periods marked “awake” when I was actually asleep. I’ve had a long discussion with support about this in email, complete with pictures of the discrepancies, to no avail.

Example:

2021-03-30 08.31.24

Also one night when I woke up around midnight it completely lost the first half of my sleep history, possibly because it started a new “day” while I was awake. I typically go to bed around nine and it showed my going to bed when I fell asleep again just after midnight.

And like @PoconoChuck I wish it would monitor SpO2 periodically the way it does heart rate.

1 Like

Had that problem with sync n the sleep but only happens once in awhile and will probably be fixed in future update.
As far as the SpO2 it takes longer (requires more battery) and need to be still for a proper reading. :slightly_smiling_face:

To be clear, my SP02 wish list has two components:

• periodic checks (not every 10 mins, but perhaps hourly)
  • Syncing to Healthkit on iOS - my phone does not get any SP02 data.

Yes, I came here looking for how to get the Blood Oxygen to sync with Apple Health. It’s odd because the settings on my iPhone seem to have a place to select the data source, but I can’t change it. The other Wyze watch data is showing up.

I am hoping a future update to the WYZE app will add this feature; the data is being collected by the app, so all it needs is the additional hook.

Sounds that you’d like this clean digital watch face. If you set up a custom photo face, then delete the watch from the Wyze app, then finally re-add it back, this “time and date” digital face is displayed.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.