Wyze Switch - Dbl-Triple Tap functions work ... and then they don't?

The good news is that I’m working with Jason from Wyze about this issue on the side. He has gathered a lot of information from me. I’m hopeful they will get it found out! I have been complaining forever about this. I love the switches. Use them a LOT.

I bought 4, 2 are still sat in the box because of this issue, if it works ill swap the remainder of my 1 way switches to these, my 3 ways are Feit smart switches already but this multi-press feature was killer for me! (Next feature request is a 3 way Wyze switch)

1 Like

I have this problem with my first Switch. It is in the garage and I added the double/triple/long options for the Plugs in my kitchen just as a test (I need to find a double-gang wall plate that will fit a Wyze Switch before I can install it). The settings worked initially and then stopped. I did everything I could think of to reset, but no dice. Developing a laundry-list of things that are frustrating with Wyze and finally came in here to see if there were easy solutions I just hadn’t found. I just wiped everything clean and started fresh. Will test in a bit and see what happens. Thanks!

Don’t give the actions any names, just leave it as default as there seems to be an issue the minute you name them.

Seems to be working again! Thank you!

Now to get Wyze to let me set it to do opposing actions on a double/triple/long…if the Plug is On, turn it Off and if the Plug is Off, turn it On (like the single-press).