Wyze Help takes a week to reply, Then I get

We’re sorry! We definitely don’t mean to be. I’ll talk to the team about this and we’ll work on hiring more people and improving our processes. @jkchapco12, do you have a ticket you want me to draw attention to?

@Yorlik, mixonepa gave me your support ticket number. I’m not in direct contact with the people who would be checking out your logs so I’ll send a request for response to the dev team. With the office closed due to the weather, I’m not sure how quickly you will receive a response but I’m on it! :slight_smile:

@Mel, could you please give me your ticket number?

2 Likes

Thanks Gwen. I lost contact via cell data months ago, and bounced in and out of tech support, always ending in send us logs, I would, and then they would say sorry, closing case. Over and over. It seems to have got thru this timme! You did good as usual! Thanks!

1 Like

My pleasure! Sorry for all of the trouble before this. If you need any more help, you know how to find me! :slight_smile:

153975 is my ticket #

Thank you,
Melissa

1 Like

You’re welcome, Melissa! I see that you’re already in contact with our tech agents. If you need anything else, you know how to find me. :slight_smile:

Since my Delayed notification problems started in September, I keep getting told that it will be fixed in the next update, But update after update it isn’t fixed, I tried everything I know To resolve it , Maybe it’s on my end I don’t know , I seem to have a lot less problems than other people do Except for this one thing . Because of this I have 3 brand new cameras in the box I’m not gonna bother with till this is fixed

This is my reply I sent on February 3rd , No reply back yet

I have 7 cameras currently hooked up , 2 of them are rarely turned on so 4 of them Consistently Have Delayed Notifications .

Battery Saver mode is turned off .

Sometimes I will get 3, 5, 10 Notifications All at once Without touching the phone , If I push the Wake up button on my phone I will always get any notifications That Have been sent, one or more…

All my other notifications come through Quickly, I have 2 blink cams, Notifications come through within 30 seconds

.My device is connected to the same 2.4GHz WiFi signal as the Wyze Cam

I ran the Route This app again , the Key is , ________

My device Is Samsung Galaxy S 9 plus , Android version 8 Oreo , wyze app v2.1.17, v2 cams , Installed Firmware version 4.9.4.28.

I also have 2 other Android devices , a tablet, Samsung tab E and a Samsung S 7 phone ,They have the same problem .

I hope this is all the information You need , If you need anymore information please let me know .

Thanks