Wyze Headphones are here! ... But how much do you think they cost? 9/29/20

@blhobson, the headphones would need permission to work with Alexa before they would do that so it’s pretty easy to block. No, that capability has nothing to do with the cost of the headphones. :slight_smile:

@Seapup, no, you cannot use them while they are charging.

@ScampMichael, if Google Assistant is your native voice assistant, you can use it! :smiley:

@superchi, thanks for your order! And I’ll share your interest in the temperature and leak sensors with the team. :slight_smile:

@milehiguy, you can use the touchpad with a double tap or the physical button on the headphones to use Siri once you set it up in the app. You can select your default. :slight_smile:

@dr.know, thanks for the help as usual!

@rbhateja, the band is a composite of stainless steel, UVA foam, and plastic. We wanted it to be strong. :wink:

@plimitone, you can pair your headphones with two devices at a time! I have mine paired with my computer and phone. I’m told that the sound tuning style is similar to V-Moda headphones.

@carverofchoice, we wouldn’t recommend these for babies. Though the PM recommends baby earmuffs! Apparently they’re adorable. The time between testing and going to market is going quickly and I’ll tease the team about not communicating that effectively. We worked hard on the design with the team for the last couple of years and I remember trying on the first prototypes they brought to the office. :slight_smile:

10 Likes