Wyze Car - powered charging base/dock

2 posts were split to a new topic: How to turn off Wyze Car battery pack

Having a wireless charging station would be the most selling point for Wyze Car.
Actually with 2 hours streaming or 20 hours standby mode,

In your remote house or office, you could set routine inspection. If you want to check remotely for a problem, you can send the rover there easily. After his job done, it goest back to the charging station before next mission. (like the vaccuum robot). When the battery reaches a certain limit, it goest back to the charging station.

Like a robot vacuum

Wyze Car recharge

The wyze car need a cradle/dock that you can park in and recharge, Like a one touch button that will make the car automatically go to the dock and recharge itself.

[Mod Note]: Your topic was merged to this Wishlist request for better visibility and consistency in grouping similar requests. Please remember to scroll up to the top and click the VOTE button to show your support.

Unfortunately, I donā€™t think they will be doing anything for the Wyze Car.

Personally, Iā€™m sorry that I bought it. It sits in the box unused.

Looking to sell it if anyone is interested??

I was very disappointed in the range and power. It connected to my phoneā€™s hotspot fine, but I couldnā€™t go around the corner of my house and hide. This is with an iPhone XS MAX.

It also had issues climbing over little pavement bumps.

You might try selling it on craigslist or eBay since everyone here knows it is a kidā€™s toy.

I saw someone hacked it to increase the power, but they didnā€™t address the range. Would be easier to adapt a mainstream RC car for WiFi than upgrade the Wyze car.