Wyze App 2.31, Wyze Cam v3 Firmware, 4.36.9.139, and Wyze Cam v3 Garage Door Controller Firmware 0.10.0.21 Released! 5/18/22

For Cam Plus Lite, there is no way to remove an assigned cam. Anyway, I couldn’t find it. The only thing I can do is « add camera » but all my cams are already assigned. If I click « Manage », a pop-up appears to go on the website to change my contribution.

Before the change from PD pilot(legacy user), we could removed or added cams we want. With CPL, I could not or I don’t have found the way to do it. I don’t have the option to toggle PD in video recording/Smart detection.

Like I said before, it doesn’t bother me. It is a bug somewhere that @cf7 pointed earlier this week.

2 Likes

You can remove or edit the cams on Cam Plus Lite but it is a PITA. You have to do it on the web site, log in go to services and dig around until you find CPL. I’ve done it but as I said it isn’t easy. I removed one from CPL as a test then went back and added it from the app. :upside_down_face:

Another round about way I removed 1 cam from CPL is I assigned it to Cam Plus from another cam. It disappeared from the CPL list. Then I put cam plus back on the original cam and added to cam back to CPL. Circus!!!

1 Like

I have tried that yesterday and just tried again. The only thing I can change it is the subscription amount. I haven’t found my cams already assigned in the Cam Plus Lite account on the website.

Your trick to remove one Cam Plus licence and reassigned it to a Cam Plus Lite camera should work but the two times I have reassigned a Cam plus licence to another cam, I had to chat with support for rebinding me my 2 licences. If not, only 1 licence could be assigned instead of 2. I don’t want to play again with my 2 Cam Plus licences. They are attributed to my 2 V3s in the front yard.

This bug should be fixed for some iOS users. I would be curious to know if it is widespread or it is only for some people including me. If I hadn’t seen this thread, I would never have noticed.:slightly_smiling_face:

This mornng after 36 hours, the toggle turned green in my IOS app. by itself.

Someone in Wyze has gone through their system??

I did not remove or re-add camera in Services as CPL won’t let you click the camera.

Other than OFFline static screen, it is working.

thx for help.

I agree the ability to add or remove cameras from CPL should be available from the app, check or uncheck a box.

2 Likes

Nothing has changed on my side.

I submitted a Log when I discovered yhe greyed out toggle

Hot News

Today Sunday
Camera suddenly lost

Detection
No Events
No notifications.

What changed?

submitted a log

edit: adding

Usually events still recorded to sd card but no recording at all.
card is working
yes, I was in front camera for minutes.

1 Like

Today Monday,
It is working again without touching anything.

I have no explanation otger Wyze fiddling their servers

I have to ask, what is the logic behind merging the color bulb control in with the non-color? This makes an already cumbersome interface very annoying! Constantly now, I inadvertently flip to an inactive color wheel while trying to adjust color temperatures of non-color bulbs.

I’ve been quiet for several months about the clumsy bulb interface itself, but this is a further downgrade imo… Good technology simplifies and doesn’t complicate. This latest attempt is too subtle & clever for its own good and has the unintended consequence of outsmarting itself by thwarting easy management.

Can’t the color wheel pane be absent where color bulbs aren’t present?