Video Doorbell ongoign problems - will not stay connected

So are we confirmed that the latest firmware is solid? Im still a few versions back (.0.294) because it sort of works compared to what everyone else was going thru. If i get a thumbs up, ill update.

Best to form your own opinion based on all the feedback from the update. There are a few negative, but the overwhelming majority saw positive improvements.

Cool. Thanks SlabSlayer. I guess ill decide if the minor issues i have now out weigh what little it might improve. We’ll see. Thanks.

1 Like

Following because mine drops connection several times a week also and its so freaking annoying. And my wifi is only 6 ft away. So something is happening on the v2 doorbell end and not my wifi. My floodlight cam neved loses connection

Also having the same issue. Pretty sad you pay 100 dollars or more for this and it wont work like its supposed to. Everything has been checked but it will not let me update firmware. Tried everything I could to get this to work. Ridiculous.

1 Like

It is 2024, so how has Wyze not fixed the doorbell pro WiFi issue?? My doorbell is powered by solar panel. My WiFi router is 10 feet away. The walls are wood and drywall. My WiFi is Sonic fiber optic, reliable and fast. I have rebooted, unplugged, updated multiple times. It works and then about an hour later it doesn’t. I was hoping to not switch to another security provider as all my other cameras are Wyze and I pay for the Wyze security service. Wyze customer service keeps asking me to do what I’ve already done multiple times. This is very disappointing.

Where is your doorbell chime in all of this? The doorbell Pro connects to its chime, and then the chime is what connects into your wireless network. How’s the signal from your network to the chime? How’s the signal from your doorbell Pro to your chime?

The chime is three feet from doorbell and 7 feet from WiFi. The chime connects fine, until the doorbell disconnects from WiFi then both go down.