Unknown voices heard from WYZE camera

Welcome to the forums! Sorry your experiencing this issue.

I would create an app log from the effected devices (in the app click “Account → Wyze Support → Submit a log” then choose the device (May need to do this a number of times if you have multiple devices). Now take all of your generated log numbers and send an email to security@wyze.com with the numbers and an explanation as to what is occurring, it is the weekend now but my hope is they would reply to you early next week, hopefully Monday. I haven’t had to contact them myself but I do see they are pretty snappy with their responses.

:rofl:

1 Like

I am having this same thing happen to me and primarily and loudest on 1/3 cameras. It’s a male/female voices multiple but not audible and too garbled to hear or makes out what they are saying.

2 Likes

Yeah, I hear them too, when I listen to the app very closely, but for me it’s non-stop. It usually goes from a casual conversation to a yelling rage within minutes, then starts back at a calm tone again.
But the REALLY strange thing is that I also hear voice coming from the camera itself. Usually one voice at a time. And typically at night. It’s in my room next to the bed and I clearly hear it coming from the device, not the app

1 Like

Literally every single night I have this very angry arguing between make n female every now and then some clear words come through most the time sounds distant hard to understand

Yep same here exactly as you described

Wyzergeist it’s real :scream:

Yeah, it really freaks me out sometimes. But I’ve just began to try my best to ignore it. I don’t listen intently to any of it anymore. I guess some things are better left unresolved…well, for me anyway. I’m not going to expell the energy anymore trying to figure this crap out

1 Like

I usually don’t go to the extent of signing up and all that JUST to reply to some forum convo on something I googled, but I had to see if anyone else is witnessing this and it’s not just me…

Started off when I brought my Wyze Outdoor Cam v2 with me camping, and put it in “travel mode”, on top of my truck pointed at our campsite and tent so that the next morning I could see if it caught any motion from critters overnight. Unfortunately, it recorded throughout the whole night off and on, once the infrared light turned on I must’ve had the sensitivity turned up too high so I had to sift through SO MANY clips. During this time I noticed that around 2:00am until 4:00am there was audio which sounded like the microphone constantly being rubbed up against a cloth or something, along with that, creepy whispering sounds like multiple entities talking. Sometimes a low gutteral growl would sound and all of it just sounded so WRONG I had other people saying it sounded demonic. There were some clips I saved where I even heard it say my name…

Moving on, and 6 months later, I’m playing around with this outdoor cam again, put a new SD card in it and plugged it in so it’d charge up, and left it just sitting on my bed while I slept. The next day I re-played more of this low growling sounds, and a quiet whisper says my name real quick. I’m not scared of it. But it does seem like the supernatural or whatever world is sure digging these wyze cams and using them to reach people maybe just to say “hey, theres more to life than you know about”

1 Like

Ya no these voices are different they are every night like clockwork and just extremely angry couple fighting and sometimes my name as the other guy said most words sound muffled and can’t make it out once in a whit it’s clear but always same voices n not pleasant if it were radio you’d get jingles or commercials some kind of change n not just angry arguing n scary crap

Ya it’s not radio I wish it was

Yes! This brand of cameras comes from China. I genuinely believe they watch us and we’re hearing their feedback somehow. Like when you’re on the phone with a call center and you can hear a bunch of people muffly mingling conversations.
I have an outdoor cat house and I put a camera out there; listening to the camera, the voices are muffled – men and women indistinctly talking. When I go outside there’s literally pin-drop silence.
I’m going to buy cameras from USA now.

Stop it all.

It’s your brain trying to make sense of the audio compression artifacts.
This has been discussed numerous times.

There are no voices. There is no spying from communist/dictatorship country.

Okay, I do agree that my theory about us hearing the Chinese is far fetched, but in all seriousness, you’re naïve if you believe these cameras don’t listen to you. It’s heavily documented and common knowledge now, by major sources. Even Elon Musk and many other AI creators have stated that our privacy is gone.
And the voices aren’t made up because my brain is seeking entertainment. It’s picking up feedback from other cameras because their connections are not secure. My friend works in cyber security and he’s stated numerous times that those cameras are super easy to hack into and absolutely record personal information if it gets into the wrong hands.
I have no idea how you think that’s far fetched. But if you do, that’s your disadvantage.

Tin-Foil Hat may be on too tight :rofl:

Not only are there a numerous amount of posts on this very forum, but you must – at some point – have seen the substantial amount of videos on YouTube.
It’s astounding to me that you believe this is some kind of conspiracy. This is basic knowledge.

Covered by ABC news:

The videos are literally endless.
Although my favorite is from a guy is Scammer Payback, where he scams scammers and watches them through their webcams.

You wanna borrow some of my tinfoil?

Main Stream Media :poop:

Yep, nothing but truth there :rofl:

I hear it on all 9 of my cameras always at night it seems. If the white noise didn’t sound like the los Angeles freeway I could tell what they are saying.