Simultaneous Streaming (Multi-camera viewing)

We can’t officially recommend any third party apps. Here’s a #wishlist topic that you may want to hop over to and vote for and/or comment on:

Playing Sound for Multiple Cameras in Group

2 Likes

Ok thank you, I did vote and post on the wishlist. Unfortunately, if this is not in the works, we will have to return. It’s just not probable for us to not hear both kids. Thanks for responding!

1 Like

If you have say 9 cams. You’re on a iPad in landscape mode do you just scroll down to see the other cams?

I don’t have an Ipad but on my tablet if you have more than 4 you swipe/scroll to the side and the next 4 will show.

1 Like

I can see them, no problem. But the sound is only from one camera at a time. It’s a big problem at night, when I’m not looking at it and rely on the sound (from both monitors) to wake me if either of my kids need me.

I hope that makes sense. Lol

1 Like

Ya I was think my old cctv were up/down but they are side to side too.

I completely understand what you want and why it’s a need actually. But as a compromise can you put two phones beside your bed if you have them with each opened to a different camera? I know that’s not ideal I’m just trying to think of a way to get you bye for now.

1 Like

Yes when I replied earlier I was only referring to the visual aspect, currently you can only listen to audio from one cam at a time. The only way to achieve different;y would be to use 2 devices like paindonthurt suggested.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. We are currently using my phone and our iPad so we can hear both kids. I appreciate all
of the responses!!

2 Likes

I don’t have kids but I have my iPad and iPhone beside bed too. I’m disabled so before wife falls asleep I watch tv on my iPhone and once she’s snoring I switch to iPad. Lol. Your reasons for having both are much more important. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday.

God Bless

Thanks so much @paindonthurt, I prefer falling asleep to tv too but my husband doesn’t. Lol Never thought to use my phone! :rofl: hope you have a great Sunday too!

God bless and take care!

3 Likes

I am not sure why this wasn’t the originally response to the question, but maybe the feature wasn’t available in 2018. It certainly is available now.

1 Like

https://forums.wyze.com/t/how-to-read-the-roadmap/24968

2 Likes

Hi there, is there an update on multiple live streams?

1 Like

I beleive this feature is already available. I have only tried it with two cameras. However, I would imagine that you can add as many cameras as you want using the “Group Products” feature. Within that feature, create a “Camera Group”. Once the camera group is setup, you will be able to view all cameras with one click. The current challenge, is getting the app to stay open while the camera group is displaying. Sometimes it will stay active for days, and sometimes it will only stay active for minutes.

2 Likes

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030146191-Group-and-Sort-Products

6 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Any update on the question: “Is it possible to have a multi-split live stream screen ?”? Would like to know when this is possible or if possible “How-to”. Thank you!