[Wyze Ticket 283467]

1 Like

Here is my ticket. 283085

1 Like

Wyze Ticket 283574 , w log, Smart alert videos missing

1 Like

Thank you! I sent these ticket numbers over. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wyze Ticket 283572 sensors triggering but no video is recorded.

Thanks!

Smart Video Alerts are working now

1 Like

My sense triggered videos appear to work now.

1 Like

Tested, working, fixed :+1:

2 Likes

Working for me as of between 12am and 1am EST. Thanks

Working for me as well.

Smart video alert is working this morning, Thanks Wyze team! :slightly_smiling_face:

Working again today for me too.

1 Like

Wyze team got on the problem , found the cause and fixed it , all good now :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Wyze knocks it out of the park again in record time. if only people could find solutions that quick everywhereā€¦

Wyze for president 2020!!!

3 Likes

@UserCustomerGwen @HDRock I donā€™t think this issue is quite resolved yet for the contact sensor smart video alerts.

Edit: Nevermindā€¦I think it is working! It just seems like it starts recording the event video a lot earlier than when the contact is separated from the sensor than before.

Edit #2 - I found an instance where the smart video alert was produced even though the contact sensor didnā€™t get separated. I have a camera in the garage and it used to only produce video when the garage opens from the contact sensor. Now it seems to produce videos when the sound event triggers a video so I get one smart video alert and one sound video alert.

It could be that it isnā€™t fixed , the only thing I am going by is a motion sensor , I have set to create smart videos on a V2 and that camera never has motion or sound detection turned on, it is working right now, it just stopped working for about a day
I canā€™t say about contact sensors because ,I donā€™t have any contact sensors set to create smart videos

I looked into it againā€¦I edited my previous post but I should have kept it. I thought it was my mistake at first. I noticed a few smart video alerts were just creating duplicate videos that are already triggered by the sound. When I turned off the sound event recording, the smart video alert seemed to have triggered appropriately. However, when I turned sound triggered events back on to see if it makes false smart video alerts, it didnā€™t create any contact sensor alert videos. I guess it might create a smart alert video that mimics the sound event video when the contact sensor is triggered too close to a sound event?

Edit: I canā€™t seem to reproduce these occurrencesā€¦ So I guess Iā€™ll call it resolved for now.