Remote Live Stream nearly impossible today

I’m the lady in Calif! At the moment, they are all (4) behaving . . .

1 Like

I am getting the same thing as all of you, and mine started a day or two ago. I get notifications, and can watch the playback, but no live stream from any of my cameras. No changes to my home network or WiFi. Yes, I have rebooted my cameras and my router. Also, logged out of the app on my iPhone and closed and reopened and logged back in, no change. Anyone found a definite answer to the issue?

2 Likes

We’re working on it! Please read this post:

2 Likes

To everyone that sent in logs, could you please give me the support ticket numbers you should have received in reply emails? I’m trying to draw attention to them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you receive a message saying that you connected successfully in the Wyze Tool but still can’t connect through the Wyze app, please send us an app log through the Help & Support section of the Wyze app!

1 Like

Tickets: 182311 and 182275, thanks

1 Like

Thank you kindly! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I found your two tickets in our system and forwarded both logs to the dev team. :slight_smile: Will update the problem if I have update. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have almost been in tears today. Got these cameras to monitor my husband with brain cancer and set up Saturday and it seemed ok but Sunday I noticed when using cell phone data 90% of the time it just doesn’t connect. At home using wifi no issues at all. I am so disappointed . I at least found this thread that others are having the same issue. I have full range of bars for LTE , signal strength is strong and yet it acts as if I am in the boonies. Very disappointing. I hope this is fixed soon.

I’m so sorry about the inconvenience. We’re working very hard to get this resolved. I wish all the best to your husband.

1 Like

Thank you

Hi, I’m receiving Error Code 0 as well. I am at the office, so won’t be able to see what light color the camera is showing. I used wifi and LTE on my cell to connect and still receive Error Code 0. Basically it will go to authenticating (step 2), and just won’t go through. I currently have two Wyze Cam 2 cameras hooked up and am using iPhone X (iOS 12. something something?). Thanks.

So it seems all my V2 cameras have firmware updates coming through now. Is that related?

So I have my Wyze Cam 1 and 2 facing each other and I remotely through the apps restarted both devices. While I am still unable to connect to both cameras to see whats up, the motion detection (never set sound detection) is still working and recording and showing me things in real time for 12 seconds.

And still receive connection failed (error code 0)

Hello. I just purchased the Wyze cam. I didn’t get it for anything major. I have a dog that I like to monitor while gone. The camera is just sitting in a shelf in a way that I can see her. I’m not looking for anything high tech. I have found that the camera doesn’t want to work on 4G and sometimes even WiFi that isn’t my home WiFi. This kinda defeats the purpose of me getting the camera. Do I maybe not have something set up the correct way? I keep error code 27 and sometimes error code 0. Any help would be appreciated. I’m absolutely loving it, when it works. Thanks for any help.

Sharie

It did work on LTE for like five minutes. Tried to check ten min later and none would connect LTE but all connected quickly using wifi. One camera asked to do a firmware update which I did. Right now two pan and tilts are connected and one small one.

Unable to connect, stuck at 1/3 for15 min now on 6 cams

Ever since the firmware update I’ve had no issues??

Same here. When I got my 3 cams they worked perfectly. But now, 4 days later, I can only get video from events, no live video at all. I’ve rebooted my router and restarted the cams. I’ve accepted all updates. I even tried using the hotspot from a spare phone to set up a cam by itself and can’t get it either when I go to town. When at home, however, on my home WiFi I get everything normally. Still trying to figure out what is causing this.

1 Like