Pepe' Le Pew & Friends

Looks like the Firefighters were on that last night, VIIRS+MODIS satellite image 9-2 03:15

Still more fire fighting to do on the eastern flank of wildfire, hopefully full containment soon :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Emergency Use Authorization? :wink:

1 Like

Noticed the similar spelling. Relative of yours before the names were changed at Immigration?

proxy-image(14)

1 Like

Some good news at my end of the Caldor fire, sent to my phone an hour ago:

This is El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office with an important message. The evacuation warning due to the fire in your area has been lifted and is no longer in effect. This includes the Mosquito Swansboro area, Camino neighborhoods.

4 Likes

Yay for you, good to hear.

1 Like

Great!

Still critters passing through?

30 years later (failed to assimilate.)

1 Like

Yes, always critters go through. Part of living in the forest :smile_cat:

3 Likes

What’s that coming out of the woods at the end (top right)… coyote?

Good catch, I didn’t even notice that nor did CamPlus, but SD caught it.

It was a wolf in deer’s clothing…lol

3 Likes

:+1:

Forest Service waxing Churchillian this a.m…

Quoting from a World War II speech by Winston Churchill, U.S. Forest Service supervisor Dean Gould put it like this: “This isn’t the end. It’s not the beginning of the end, but it’s the end of the beginning. So please keep that in mind.”

1 Like

Saw this meme today, couldn’t resist…

3 Likes

Let us consummate… I mean, celebrate… the reunion of you and your broach, with vintage shompawnya… Please lay… I mean, sit… down.

(2001)

2 Likes

proxy-image(15)

(Might take… a second.)

1 Like

Oh you don’t champania? No wait sit, please.

Such a good skit.

1 Like

That’s a whole nother Woodstock…
…though things tend to converge in the end.

Much better. :slight_smile:

The Air quality sucks here everyday since I returned, late evening to afternoon I hide inside with the air purifiers waiting for the afternoon wind shift before being able to go outside. Be glad when this toxic smoke subsides…

Keep your smoke there.

If I could redirect it I would believe me, I would send half into Governor Newscum’s home and office and the Other half to Biden and his cohorts.