Introducing the Wyze In Response Affiliate Program - 5/27/20

They also mentioned selling through their inventory… they may not be making much if anything on them… but if giving you… or you…or you, 10% to help turn what they already spent on inventory back into cash… thats well worth it, especially when its products they dont normally carry.

they could donate the 10%… or you could donate the 10%… or they could donate the inventory and write it off… theres many things they could do… they are getting products out into the community that are still needed, and they are helping people that may be unemployed or underemployed make a little money along the way… still helping the community, there are many ways to help. everyone has their preferred way they want the community helped… its up to you to either be a part of it, or you can complain that they arent doing it your way (not you in particular, any one of you)

The more masks that are available and in use the better.
the more thermometers that are available and in use the better.

hard to complain about that part from any side of it.

Your reply really has nothing to do with my comment. :slightly_smiling_face:

what happen to the affiliate program

I noticed there was an affiliate link- Wyze but it doesnt seem to take me anywhere for becoming an affiliate.
Is this something Wyze is still offering?

Thank you for your interest in the affiliate program! That ended a while back so we’ll update this post and close comments to prevent confusion moving forward. We appreciate you posting and we informed the team about the ongoing interest for future consideration.

1 Like