Hello Wyze; please fix connection problems with hard-wired video doorbell

I assume you are talking about playing the Event Videos?

I just played all of mine from yesterday and all load and play without issue, both full length AI tagged video and motion only video.

Are you on CamPlus w\ full length AI or no subscription w\ 12s video & 5m cooldown?

I cancelled my cam plus. I just was to frustrated with this doorbell. It refuses to play clips, has for months. My other wyze cams have issues displaying on my fire tv after another update some time ago, they are older than the doorbell. After this doorbell fiasco I won’t buy any wyze products in the future. I deregistered as a beta tester. To many issues in the last year or so and wyze is very slow to correct.

For those having problems still, Wyze just released a firmware update that is supposed to help:

3 Likes

This absolutely solved everything for me. Not sure why it took MONTHS, but I’m grateful nonetheless. I have no issues since I installed the beta firmware version

4 Likes

It’s good to hear a follow-up so we can let others know! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Sadly I a, having the same issue with my doorbell pro🥲 I am on my second one. Gets stuck at step 3/3. I ordered a new transformer thinking that might be the cause and while waiting for the new one unhooked it and ran it in battery only, it worked perfectly. New transformer came, hooked it all up and been stuck at step 3/3 since…. Like others I have a lot tied up in Wyze but am starting to contemplate counting my losses and moving on. If this has been fixed for the original doorbell why hasn’t it been fixed for the doorbell pro???

The newest update ending in 314, I think, cured this for me a couple of weeks ago.

That’s for the original doorbell. My issue is with the doorbell pro but is doing the same thing that the original doorbell was doing.

Similar to Laspud (sp?), I have purchased several Wyze products over the past few years but the most recent purchase that is causing me some concern is the Wyze lock and doorbell system I purchased in early December. The lock works perfectly however I can’t seem to get the doorbell to stay connected to my Wi-Fi. I have had the electrician check the wiring, the transformer, the WiFi, and it still won’t function properly. Please fix this problem OR upgrade to the Pro doorbell