Having trouble with the Wyze Robot Vacuum map editor

I finally got it to work! You have to remap your spaces(s) first. It would work with the existing map of my house but after I remapped, it worked fine. Be nice if they told you this up front. In any case,

1. Tap the gear on top right
  2. Tap “Map Editor”
  3. Tap the 3 dots on top right
  4. Tap Remap

There will be some warnings that you have to tap through, then the vacuum will go about remapping. You will have to redo any virtual walls and schedules.

Hope this helps!

I finally got it to work! You have to remap your spaces(s) first. It would work with the existing map of my house but after I remapped, it worked fine. Be nice if they told you this up front. In any case,

1. Tap the gear on top right
  2. Tap “Map Editor”
  3. Tap the 3 dots on top right
  4. Tap Remap

There will be some warnings that you have to tap through, then the vacuum will go about remapping. You will have to redo any virtual walls and schedules.

Hope this helps!

Unfortunately after app uninstall, phone reset, app reinstall, and remapping, I am not having any luck either. Running iOS. I really think it has something to do with room layout and or dimensions. My friend has no problems splitting rooms in his home either. Hopefully new update is around the corner.