Getting Aim Angle for Wyze Window Mount Adapter Wedges

Hello @olishansky, @olishansky, @Rulwiz, and @Seapup.
Thank you for your kind :heart: ness.
Below is a picture showing a tethering system for the Wyze Window Mount Aiming Wedges you may find applicable for your window camera setup.

The post link below provides more information about the tether system and downloadable print files if you are interested.
Tether, String, Support, Cradle Systems for the Wyze Window Mount and more

@olishansky below is a picture of a recent 3D project my library printed for me. Sorry, they didn’t print the camera. This camera mount is aimed at 20° Right and 30° Down.

The link below is for a window mount for a V3 that is aimed straight ahead horizontally (0°R) and 45° Downward (45°D). Download and print it to see if it will work for you. As you saw in the post you responded to there will be some camera field of view loss. I plan to make available another master directory of 200 or so STL files for window-mounted Full Section V3 camera holders. These files support any combination of aim angles from straight ahead to 45° to the left, right, down, and up in 5° increments. By Full Section, I mean the full camera with its base attached.

FSV3GS 0°R 45°D.stl
The file name is short for Full Section V3 Glare Shield 0° Right 45° Down. The 0°R means no angle to the right of straight ahead. In other words straight ahead.

Victor.

4 Likes