Face Masks not shipped - Ordered on 4/16

I will make sure all this info gets to someone at WYZE who can look into it.

Currently it is after hours and a holiday weekend so it may be next week before you hear anything. If the status changes on any ones issue could you please let me know. I am sorry about the issues that are happening.

2 Likes

Is Wyze mask shipping straightened out or not? I want to get another batch but between the delays and reported quality of the cheaper non-KN95 ones I might avoid going through Wyze (again; the last time was because they weren’t carrying the KN95s; now their supplier / style seems to have changed).

Never mind, I went directly with Wyze’s original supplier again. They had a sale and coupon so for the basic masks the price came out the same as Wyze. I placed a second order for KN95s too - I really prefer the look on theirs to Wyze’s current partner, with no center seam in the line of fire. (They don’t seem to honor the coupon for the KN95s, so total cost is $10 more than Wyze.)

I’ve also ordered some extenders from Amazon to stop my ears from aching.

P.S. I almost went with the surgicals, but the basic masks have a bendable nosepiece which I think might be more important than rated wet resistance.

@UserCustomerGwen

ORDER # 002594860
Order Date: May 21, 2020

Please process a refund

I understand there is a pandemic and social unrest affecting everyone but I haven’t received a response to multiple support tickets for a product I haven’t received. I originally purchased the masks to protect my family and myself (being an essential worker). I had no choice but to purchase from elsewhere.

Order: 001838601
Date of Purchase: 04/17/2020
Please process a refund.

Thank you.

@josephtsangtreo Welcome to the Wyze community! You can call Wyze support directly during business hours. I hope you get your refund soon.

Wyze Support:

Wyze Customer Support 1 (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT
Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

1 Like

Since this thread is still active I’ll add that I got my two non-Wyze mask orders delivered this morning as promised. Good luck folks.

(Oh, and the little extenders from Amazon came in too, and they’re good so far.)

Gwendolyn is altruistic !

2 Likes

@baradanikto, I apologize for my long delay. I checked on your order and it looks like we refunded your order recently when we noticed that there was a problem with the processing. Sorry for that delay!

@dsfreddy, I checked on yours and see that a refund was already processed.

@partpricer, it looks like your order was lost. I sent you a refund and you should see it in 3-5 business days depending on your bank.

@josephtsangtreo, we apologize for that experience. I tried to process a refund but received errors multiple times. I reached out to someone with deeper access than I have so they can look to see if it’s getting stuck due to an issue in the back end but I probably won’t hear back until next week since it’s late at the start of a weekend. I’m sorry.

I received an email from Wyze early a.m. on 5/21…which stated Wyze face masks were “In stock and ready to ship”. Within minutes, I ordered a number of items including electronics, KN95 masks and surgical masks.

Wyze sent an email on 5/27 stating that the order (surgical masks) had shipped…but it’s simply not the TRUTH as it was simply an issued tracking number showing no movement of the product. Very disappointed in Wyze over this misleading advertising and lack of customer support response.

I needed these masks for my daughter who works in a medical office…so this serious need has added to the frustration of this bad experience.

It has now been 16 days and the masks have still not shipped. I opened a ticket 5 days ago - no response. Very disappointing.

Order # 002578123

If your daughter works in a medical office, then the company she works for would supply masks for the employees.

@edsiajb You may want to give this a try here. :point_down:

Wrong. The only masks they had at that time were homemade cloth masks. They do have disposable masks for their employees now.

Thank you. My “lost” order (which never had any tracking data) has been reshipped as of yesterday.

1 Like

Glad to hear :+1:

@StopICU33 Thank you for providing the support number. Just got a chance to give them a call and worked it out with wyze support team.

@UserCustomerGwen Thank you for looking into my order issue. Much appreciated!

2 Likes

I still haven’t been contacted concerning my order. I was billed mid March but have never seen an order posted when trying to check the status. Tried contacting customer service three different times on their web page and never heard anything back. Also have never received the order.

You’re welcome! Glad to hear. :slightly_smiling_face:

Some posts were removed or edited that did not follow the Community Guidelines. Please flag posts that violate the guidelines so the moderators can respond appropriately.

Key points from the guidelines to keep in mind:

• Remember to criticize ideas, not people
  • Please avoid name-calling
  • Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream
  • Keep posts relevant to Wyze

Important sections:

Always Be Civil

Somtimes We Disagree

1 Like

In what way did my post not follow the Community Guidelines?