ERRORS: No Fragment. Failed to Upload Event

Update: @NumberOne I have not had any issues over the past week with my Cam Plus camera Events. All 3 of my Pan cameras are working fine at this time. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

I have the Wyze Cam V2, model: WYZEC2. I removed the license by:

1 - In the Wyze App → tapped ‘Account’
2 - Tapped on ‘Services’
3 - Tapped on ‘Cam Plus’
4 - Unchecked my camera and tapped ‘Activate’

After I did this, I no longer had the ‘Failed to Upload Event’ error which leads me to believe the issue is with the cloud.

1 Like

I just starting having this issue with No Fragment. Any solutions?

Count me as another with this problem. So many problems with wyze. Ugh.

Fixed mine by hitting restart camera in the app.

My restarts :joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Support suggested this and I logged out and back in again and it seems to have fixed the issue for me. (note: not a clue how you do #3 on an iphone :grinning: )

Here are the troubleshooting steps you can try to help fix the issue:

1. Please ensure that the app and device firmware version is up to date.

2. Kindly log out/log back into the app

3. Force close the Wyze app and restart the device.

Hey Dodge guy, me thinks Guinness world records might be interested in the exceptional # of failures

Oh it goes all the way back to the app update before last. No doubt the Wyze Wizards are frantically working on it.
Is it Happy Hour yet? :beers:
Vroom Vroom

I’m there already… Yummmmmy

I’ve been having this issue consistently for about 2 weeks now. I have reported it under ticket #52605 without any luck.

For me the issue disappeared a couple weeks ago. But it’s been replaced by a lot of the 2 second failed to upload clips.
Just can’t win :joy:

Wyze tickets :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

It’s doggy but it’s legal. I don’t know if the French expression can be translated into English.:thinking:

Several tickets sent, few responses as I can read on the forum. This must be the place where they end up😜

1 Like

Try the newly released iOS App 2.15.41 and V2/Pan firmware 4.X.6.218. Fixed a “no fragment” Cam Plus issue for me.

2 Likes