Dirty Disgusting Evil!

Hey, you said Rat Pilot upstream…

…was that a term in use? And are you a ‘fighter jock’ (like @newshound subtly implied in his brief appearance then changed :slight_smile: )?

Not a term in use, I just think the Marine and Air force Pilots we had flew like Norman. No flyboy here, I was an Enlisted Navy member for 13 years, 2 months and a Commissioned Naval officer for an additional 13 years, 7 months, 6 days and 12 hours though, not in Aviation. I did torment all the flyboys that I knew but, I also did respect them and their talents.

1 Like

I’ve only known one and he was highly confident and highly skilled - though hardly perfect. Dry sense of humor. Lived in a surfside ‘colony’ with other confidents. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your service. AFROTC Pilot Candidate here. Just fell a couple credits short.

1 Like

? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Do they teach you guys to be ‘slippery’ in basic training? :wink:

What are you talking about?

1 Like

Oh, I’m just playing. :slight_smile:

Read this a couple of times when you first posted and it read ‘You’ not ‘They’ - unless I’m mistaken which is entirely possible. I’ve double-checked and been wrong before. :man_shrugging:

Read the way I read it it implied Antonius was a pilot.

Ah. No, I changed that simply because ‘You’ sounds accusatory, and I didn’t want to imply Antonius had anything to do with it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, got it. :+1:

Hey! :face_with_monocle: :grin:

I can fly: :raccoon:

2 Likes

Sorry, lol. Once I found out what you were talking about, I deleted by unrelated answer. Wouldn’t make sense to the flow to delete the post, so I just entered the question mark. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Norman, the ‘rat escape’ rat has been sniffing around the un-set trap SUPER tentatively:

Probably should’ve used a different variety of cheese stink, he probably has that smell WAY associated with neck-under-bar, I washed the trap to get the remains of the other rat off it, all the while wearing latex gloves to keep my scent off, still may have to buy a new trap ($3.) He’s looking pretty slim compared to when he got snapped, maybe the same rat or not… (it’s him :slight_smile: )

Later…

On deck with a new trap if needed: Antonionius’s pierced almond trick (comment #3 upstream)

It also helps if you take a dry almond and scrape it with an old wood screw to sprinkle a bunch of small flakes/bits on the base of the trap around and in front of the prong.

1 Like

I almost feel sorry for Norman, us working together and all. One rat vs two Wyze users hardly seems fair. :grin:

Unfair to who? :rofl:

1 Like

Ground rule double. @mvb trots coolly into 2nd doffing his cap. :laughing:

1 Like

If Norman survives another crash landing I’ll send him this from my extra pile. :rofl:

1 Like

Heh, wouldn’t that beat all. The escapes in that video are stunning. Talk about ‘gathering yourself’ and ‘exploding’ off the block!

Nice medal. Very appealing design. :+1: