Can't get sprinkler schedule to work

Thank you for the follow up and update

1 Like

Update appears to work!

Sending Rachio back to Amazon!

1 Like

Thank you! Quick runs and scheduled runs worked this morning after updating firmware to 1.0.7. It also logged the events in the calendar which was not happening before either.

1 Like

@WyzeShanee quick app runs and schedules seemed to work flawlessly after the firmware update yesterday, but the same issues are back again today.

Quick app runs immediately shut off after opening the valve and schedules do nothing.

Same issue. Installed update and quick run goes off right after turning on

Could you provide me a log #? We will investigate.

Submitted log ID 497461

1 Like

Mine is also still not working with the update. #497507

same boat as everyone else. update worked and right after is fine, today exact same issue. Log ID 497661

Got a ration of crap from the wife asking why she still has to manually water everything still. So Rachio has been ordered. I tried, I really tried.

My new routine is unplug the unit every time i come home.
My schedule is set to go off every other day, Updated app and firmware, so i’ll post what happens after tonight

@WyzeShanee
Confirming the same others are seeing.
Ran fine for first scheduled run, is now shutting of after a couple of seconds again when doing a manual run.

My log ID is 497749

@WyzeShanee I have held off from returning these bricked devices under the false pretense that the issue would be resolved.
The return deadlines have now passed and I’m stuck with 4 unusable sprinkler controllers.
I expect you to get approval for the return of Order id 013901588 and 013899785.
These orders have cost me $302.16 collectively, not to mention time and energy wasted, and I expect to be refunded for the full amount (including shipping).

Mine is working now for the second day in a row both scheduled runs and manual runs. I did delete all my schedules and redo them after I updated the firmware. I’ll monitor it over the next few days and write back if it stops working but so far seems ok with the new firmware.

Add me to the list of having a controller that still doesn’t work. Quick run worked yesterday after upgrading firmware, but today it’s back to not working.

Submitted log 498269

@WyzeShanee I am new to the Sprinkler Controller, installed it on 03/06/2022 and a test run appeared to be ok that first day. No schedules where created that day.

(Not impressed with the general UI for the Controller, but that’s an issue for another day)

A day or two later, I attempted a manual run, it failed as it has for others, on, less than one second later, off.

Then I saw an older post saying to unplug, replug, so I did, and that resolved the issue, It successfully did a manual run of 10 minutes on the two stations I am running. (Or so I thought it did)

I set a schedule to run for 10 minutes on M, W and F, And am not sure that working now.

Then, I saw activity this evening in this thread where it looks like things are broken again?

I did a couple of manual runs just now… and both failed… quits almost immediately.

Firmware: 1.0.7

I have submitted log: 498068

I’ll unplug/replug tomorrow and test… Perhaps I’ll put one of my Wyze Plug’s on the power brick to the controller (but thinking it might not fit in the Wyze Weather Proof Box)

SJ

Issue has returned for me as well. Log 498311.

Attempted Quick Run of 4 minutes from my android phone (Wireless only, no phone service) after power down (unplug power brick) power up (plug power brick back in)

Log: 498367

Then on my iPhone, same thing, the Quick Run counted down for what showed as 6 seconds… and shut off

Log: 498371

SJ

Deleted Schedule on iPhone, initiated a Quick Run, failed, ran for Six Seconds: