Cam Plus Unlimited (Bulk option) - Discussion

I appreciate it. I gave it another shot this morning, no luck sadly. Will wait another day. Really hoping to not miss out on it lol.

Yea, I can’t even login to the services page for anything…

2 Likes

Try it now, they seem to be working.

3 Likes

Confirmed! It’s finally working! Thank you all for the notification! I appreciate it all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Worked for me, I paid for the $99 for a year for my 15 cameras. Then cancelled my current annual subscription. The refund hit my paypal account right away,

My Six V3 camera’s don’t show the proper “CamPlus” for Event Recordings, so I can’t set the cooldown time and maximum video length times. Hopefully that corrects itself by tomorrow.

——

Strangely… the 99 available licenses - my 15 camera’s should = 84 licenses available, but it’s showing 59 licenses available. So, the system thinks I have 30 camera’s for some reason. Not a major issue, and hopefully it corrects itself over time.

SJ

1 Like

Carverofchoice said a couple weeks ago:

Worked fine. I currently have 30 operational Wyze cameras (17 V2, 2 Pan, 11 V3). All but 2 of the V2 cameras have RTSP which prevented setting them up for CamPlus. However, someone on another forum thread pointed out that if you set up CamPlus on a non RTSP camera and then flash it for RTSP, the CamPlus will stay with the camera and continue to work properly. So now, all but a few of my V2s are operating with RTSP and CamPlus. Of course the V3s were simple to add to CamPlus.
I have 64GB uSD cards in all of my cameras, so I now record continuously to the uSD card, and most of the V2 and Pan cameras stream to BlueIris, and shortly all of my cameras will send to CamPlus. I shouldn’t miss too much!

2 Likes

But other than Hollywood, when have you seen an alarm beam that had visible light?
So fake!

There are beams in that picture?

Yarn actually.

Also I don’t believe for a moment that wasn’t a butt double but have seen no one credited. The movie is completely unmemorable.

I won’t be subscribing to cam plus until there is a unlimited camera option.

1 Like

Not quote unlimited but there was an option I believe allowed for 99 cameras. I don’t have the link but it can be found in this forum with some searching

1 Like
1 Like

Signed up for this as well. Very excited to test the limit.

“If you havin girl problems I feel bad for you Son,
I got 99 Cameras…” - Wyze Z.

Is this still available?

This is all just my pure opinion/guess…

It can be hard to say at each moment whether it is available or not. Wyze has sometimes publicly promoted this a few times, and a few times they have disabled enrollment, and sometimes they’ve allowed enrollment without publicly promoting that it’s being allowed again.

They aren’t currently publicly promoting enrollment as available, but that doesn’t always mean they’ve suspended/disabled enrollment like they have done sometimes on and off over the last few months.

They previously said they are slowly allowing people to join this subscription option over time so that they can spread out the subscriptions to not all happen all at once, and so that they can track their data and finances and make sure it’s still working out okay to continue it.

So, I can’t answer for Wyze or anything, but based on previous responses from Wyze on their intentions with this, my GUESS is that they allow and disallow it based on how many people are signing up and how many they want to limit it to during each time period. So basically, if it allows you to sign up, you’re probably free to enroll, if they are getting too many enrollments, they just disable it again until later…at least that’s what it has seemed like to me. I imagine after a year has passed, they will probably loosen up on enrollment a lot more because they will have had a certain amount of subscribers in critical periods they wanted.

But again, none of this is an answer on behalf of Wyze, I am just guessing based on things they said when they were first discussing it and based on the pattern of them allowing and suspending enrollment on and off over the last few months. It sounds like if they allow the link to work, then you can probably sign up, and if they want to suspend it, then they do so. All a person can do is check the links or wait until they publicly promote it again (which is when they really want more people to sign up for it)

1 Like

I was able to get the 99 licenses option from a link that somebody had posted.

Now this link takes us to Cam Plus lite.

@carverofchoice you should add these links to the top of your post as this really helped me be able to sign up for the unlimited plan for a year. Score.

2 Likes