Battery Powered Light Switch

Wyze wireless lighting switch ala Philips Dimmer Switch

The new Wyze lighting switch won’t work for me for a few reasons.
1 - Doesn’t work on 220v
2 - Already many companies making the same thing with Alexa integration
3 - As an American living in Europe, the houses in central Europe are built very differently than in America and changing where a switch is located is a major undertaking (not made of wood and drywall here)

Was really hoping for a wireless, battery operated switch like the Philips Hue Dimmer Switch.
There is no competition for this other than Philips, and theirs only works with their bulbs and a hub anyways.
The only thing stopping me from putting smart lighting throughout my entire house is that my wife refuses to use Alexa or her phone. If no smart switch, she’ll just turn on and off the power switch and the entire purpose of smart lighting is defeated.
I love the Philips Hue Dimmer Switch, but don’t like their bulbs and the fact that you have to use a hub that doesn’t always work right and has a very limited range.
A battery operated switch that can be located anywhere or even held like a remote control would be great and would certainly be a big seller. Just do a google search of Philips Hue Dimmer Switch replacements and you will see that there really is a lot of people looking and nothing to be found.
Thanks,