Allow Canadians to buy direct from Wyze

Well ordered back on Nov 2. Shipped via Canada Post and its out for delivery today, originally slated for delivery next Wednesday. Can’t complain about that. Thanks again Wyze.

Oh, I’ve been waiting for this! It’s finally here!

Just made my first order on the Canadian site! Can’t wait to see their full product lineup though :slight_smile:

My order, a lock, V3, and window mount took just two days. Even better, after it arrived, I had the lock installed in about 35 minutes thanks to a fantastic walk through installation in the Wyze app.
Here’s a question for everyone who’s ordered…I’m in Ontario and my shipment came from Ottawa. I presumed, based on Wyze being on the west coast, that they’d be based in Vancouver. Do they have a number of shipping points?

Yeah, the one thing that surprised me was the shipping from Ottawa thing. Wouldn’t all of the product basically by coming from China?, or at least from China, through the USA, up to Canada? In the US they ship from Washington State where the company is. I would have imagined BC would have been the shipping point. But oh well. $6 shipping and Canada post doesn’t suck too bad I guess.

Would love to order the key pad with the lock. Wondering when the key pad would be available.

1 Like

Oooh yes, I’d want the Keypad + Lock too. That would be perfect.

Just a heads up p for anyone interested, Home Depot just received a bunch of thermostats. We have 24 of them listed in the Kelowna BC store.

The test will be warranty replacement.

We’ve had Amazon and Home Depot selling limited Wyze products for a while without warranty. The only difference now is Wyze is the vendor so we should have no issues getting warranty replacement.

Yikes is that CAD $120 Homedepot price correct? That’s a hefty increase over the exchange rate even with shipping included. Home Depot limits the products they show to the local area. Changing to the Kelowna location, it can be added to cart for shipping. Hope the wyze store pricing is not as steep.

Hmm Amazon definitely no, but HD canada looked legit given the US only references for some vendors, but maybe not.

The Wyzecam 3 from HD has English and French on the packaging and QSG insert, for our market so I hope it’s warrantied in Canada

There’s no way to know.
I’ve asked @UserCustomerGwen directly if HD and Amazon purchases are now warrantied and never received a response. That leads me to believe the answer is no.

I just read a post yesterday from a US customer that said they wouldn’t warranty a V3 camera because he bought it from Amazon US. That still doesn’t mean it was purchased from an authorized seller, Amazon or Wyze.

Maybe i was a third party seller on amazon.

Good that the Wyze Canada site is finally up. Hoping for more products such as the doorbell and thermostat will be available soon.

@UserCustomerGwen I was notified on Friday that my order had shipped (Fedex shipping label created). Today when I check the status, it says the shipment was cancelled. Can I get some help with my order? The support email address (canada-store@wyze.com) listed on the order page just gives a bounce back.

@dunn.david93 on the Canadian site, under Contact Contact Us – Wyze Canada Store you can see the support phone number in the first row (206) 339-9646,

1 Like

Here we go. Those are the biggest complaints I see on the forum with new product releases and preorders. Shipping issues and unresponsive customer support.

Try the toll free number. Not sure it’s set up for Canada though.

Phone: (206) 339-9646
Toll free: (844) 999-3226
Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT
Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

1 Like

How can you so that if it’s not available?

it happened over time. I can only assume that while it sits, the wheels react with the wood or the finish on the wood and chemically burn the floor. Wyze sent me a mat to use, which is whatever. I just want my floors fixed, but that is a very expensive thing to do.

I also wanted a scale too and to reserve a floodlight

Made my first order which arrived quick. One thing was almost got returned. I live in a semi-detached with letters in the address ex. 8A. Somehow the system dropped the A and the postman told me he was returning it if someone hadn’t been home. (he was a little grumpy).
Please make sure that your system allows for this as there are lots of areas here with the same numbering system. and NO its not Apt A the house number is 8A!!
Its not the first company/people that seems to think that house numbers are only numbers.

Now that Wyze has opened to Canada for orders, although most products are not seen on the website as there likely out of stock.

Has anyone figured out a way to order from within the app? When I go to the Wyze Store in the app it shows the US site and prices. Has there been any thought of updating the app so that users can pick Canada or USA in order to be directed to the correct store?

@UserCustomerGwen looking forward to hearing from you concerning this. Hopefully it’s an easy implementation as it could be added to the Account Settings with a default to USA and your beloved Canadian users can choose Canada so that we can be directed to the CDN store and hopefully Canadian Home Monitoring in the future.

Thanks

1 Like