Allow Canadians to buy direct from Wyze

Hello Wyze, I’m from Montréal, Qc, Canada, and am too very interested in your products for our business and my house. Please let us know when Wyze will sell to Canada directly, I plan on ordering a large amount of products (mostly sensors) and pan-tilt cameras. The markup price on amazon.ca without any warranty is stoping me from ordering. Thanks!

2 Likes

Adding a comment here to follow thread so that I know when Wyze will ship to Canada

Another Canadian looking forward to Canadian shipping, either direct from the site or more products available through amazon.ca.

1 Like

+1 Hello from Montreal!

Buying direct from Wyze would be great but $25 US is $33 Canadian.
I don’t mind paying $37.50 through Amazon.ca.
Warranty would be a nice feature though.
Lets get two birds stoned at once, give the seniors Wyze products. When they come to Canada they can trade for drugs.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, their buying drugs in Canada limits availability for us old folks in Canada. Our supply is messed up when this happens. I already have had to change 2 meds because of availability. Perhaps we could trade Maple Syrup instead. The US should just make laws like we have about profiteering. That said this Wyze stuff is terrific…:hugs:

2 Likes

Summer is gone in Canada. It will be snowing in Canada soon =(:cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

I think it is probably snowing in Edmonton as we type… :fearful::fearful::fearful:

1 Like

We are almost at the end of summer :relaxed: and so what is the verdict for your good Canadian costumer’s :relaxed:

1 Like

Are we sure they meant Summer … 2019 ?

Also, I wonder what the shipping rates to Canada are?

If it’s higher than 20% of the price of the product, then why bother?

e.g. I’m waiting to purchase the Wyze Sense Starter Kit.

At $20US, or $26 CDN, what would be an appropriate shipping fee to an urban Canadian city?

Amazon Canada has the starter pack

Wyze V2 is #2 best seller in electronics on Amazon Canada (#1 is Amazon Firestick ), even with the inflated price and no warranty. With that kind of demand why change the business model and sell direct ? Only reason would be to make Canadians happy and we are already happy to be North of the border.

1 Like

Amazon is 72$. Direct after conversion is about 52$ before shipping… So 10$??

Warranty wiZe… Amazon has 30-90days… And they pay return shipping…

Sorry should not have posted as reply, just a comment really and to make the point of how well this sells in Canada. Agreed that Amazon is a good and reliable source but seems many Canadians would prefer to buy direct for whatever reason, perhaps to save $10.00.

1 Like

Our original promise of Canadian shipping by the end of summer ran into a snag and we’re super sorry. But we’re still working on it with plans to have it ready to go before the end of the year! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks, great products and great to see personal interest in customer service.

Neil Martin

(Mod edit: Removed personal information from comment. Please ensure when replying via email to remove footer information.)

1 Like

You’re welcome! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I appreciate your kindness. :slight_smile:

Hi.

Already go the Wyze Cam pan … only want the Sense Starter Kit. Willing to pay $35 CDN, not $73 for an additional camera.

1 Like

Thanks for the update! :grin::maple_leaf::canada:

1 Like

I am also a Wyze Supporter here in Canada and after getting my initial camera have promoted it to friends and family. With experience using my 4 cam’s and 3 sensors and friends and families purchasing 8+ cams we are all very pleased with the product and company overall. Cant wait to be able to be involved in ‘Early Release’ programs in the future and also getting the bulbs and plugs when available here!

Great product, service and company please keep it up!

Thanks, Greg

1 Like