Allow Canadians to buy direct from Wyze

Yup, I picked up 2 from Amazon.ca, thanks for the heads up

Have you received them yet, or just ordered them? Thank you.

When you officially launch,
Will the full range of Wyze products be available, or will it just remain with the cams?
Would very much like to purchase the robot vacuum and lock,

2 Likes

I ordered them today, they arrive this Friday.

Ordered a v3 from Amazon.ca last night. It is unfortunate that HD still trying to advertise something that is not yet available. Causes frustration. Causes loss of confidence in HD.

Jo
________________________________________________________Sent from my iPad

I lost confidence in HD 20 years ago and they never disappoint that they will screw up. I’m not surprised in the least that they are advertising a product that they don’t have. Fact is, their web site advertises a lot of products that cannot be purchased in store or online.

How do Can. Buy on Amazon.What are you talking about that you can buy on Amazon.ca for $37.77 …have you checked lately?
Amazon.ca is charging…Robbing Canadians for one V3 outdoor camera $85 plus taxes!

That’s for the wireless V3 with the base!

No problem just order from Amazon.cá or Amazon.com and pay exchange/ import fees.
Still comes out cheaper in some cases then ordering on .ca… just do the math. Takes about a week or less depending on where you are. Make sure you tick off free shipping so you don’t pay more…

FYI, amazon CA is selling the V3 for CAD$43.40 now
(ships from and sold by Amazon.ca)

1 Like

Just bought 2, v3’s at Home Depot Calgary Chinook location! Pickup tomorrow. 27 in stock.

Agreed, this affordable tech, with some great innovations and again affordability ends up being so much less appealing after it’s gone through the “let’s sell this in Canada” process.

I’m still better off buying on .com, paying UAS taxes, shipping to a USA address, paying USD/CAD exchange, CBSA duty and shipping into Ontario, then buying from HD.ca at $43.98/each (V3). Yes, I’ve done it, and I put my approx cost at $35/cam.

I also checked, and Ontario stores do no appear to have stock as of the time this was posted.

If Wyze.com can offer a ship to Canada option, where shipping and taxes/duty are assessed fairly, that would be ideal. Hope someone at Wyze see’s this and can make it work! :slight_smile:

…my 2 cents.

Personally, the $44 from Amazon.ca was a much better option, I ordered it today and I am getting it tomorrow. That’s great for me! Not willing to go through so many loop holes to save $5.

Thanks for this tip I was able to get it on Amazon.CA, and its coming in very soon! I’m quite excited!

I have checked lately. At one point amazon Canada was selling for $37.37 before quickly selling out.

As of right now, no V3s available in Edmonton.

Looks like the Chinook Home Depot is the only store that has them in stock

Just purchased from amazon.ca today at $43.4 this morning, Delivering Friday!

1 Like

I think we’re driving the price up a bit, lol. Just bought a v3 off of Amazon.ca for 43.51. Still cheaper than HD. The order says it’s coming between this Saturday and next Thursday. I don’t mind waiting because I know HD won’t have them by next Thursday. Maybe Thursday next year.

Warning from several WYZE facebook users about a camera being sold under the WYZE name on walmart.com’s website. Watch out. It is false advertising.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mini-Wireless-Camera-Version-2-Wyze-Cam-1080p-HD-2-Way-Night-Audio/810814870

1 Like