Allow Canadians to buy direct from Wyze

What makes you think HD isn’t authorized?

Yup.
Outdoor kit and plugs can be “added to cart” now - this is new within the last couple days. I didn’t order any, but the ability to order them (previously just menu items), is new. Hopefully some V3’s become available soon.

1 Like

Having said that - I did the math - USD>CAD>Shippsy>Drive to pick it up… and HD price is very close. Add the convenience of returns and NOT driving to pick it up, I’m just about breaking even ordering at the inflated Canadian price.

I was at another HD yesterday. Same display but all the purchase cards were removed. Only a matter of time.

So I want to ask, “When do we start posting GREAT JOB GWENDOLYN AND TEAM (!),” for finally conceding to our (mostly) politely Canadian whining and complaining - partnering with HD was a clever solution. Amazon might have been much faster… much much… but HD is a powerful ally with legit backing and logistics. Buuuut… I know the second HD officially starts selling a viable product set, we will then be posting about THIS product and THAT product which remains unavailable (Motion, Door Sensors, Colour Bulbs…)

Myself, I will at least give a “Good start - High Five…” once I get a couple of Canadian sourced V3’s in my hand.
:wink:

How far are you from shippsy?
My orders cost me approx $36-$37 a cam all in. Tack on$1-$2 for gas. Homedepot will be $50 inc tax in Ontario. I saved myself about $140 over the 14 cams I got

Did they allow you to actually order them?. So far with the cameras, they won’t allow you to order them when you try to add them to an order unless they are in stock .

I’m in Ontario, and was able to order the plugs, but as noted not the V3 yet.

Posting from Quebecistan. Ordered the outdoor bundle over the weekend, on a truck headed my way as I type

Let’s wait until they actually make an announcement.
I think there is supposed to be more retailers than HD.

And lets not forget the ordering direct from Wyze, as well as ordering all of the other Wyze products.

10 years of working retail; new product launches are supposed to be tight lipped until the approved launch day.

Otherwise as noted you have placards but no physical stock on hand? Something doesn’t add up.

Anyway, the day is coming…

The “Ship to Store”/Shipping date has stopped slipping on the Outdoor Cam and the Plugs it seems. Looks like this weekend is the target. Not long now…

V3 ordering went live tonight on HD. Just ordered 2 more. Estimated delivery 26-28 (I chose to pick up in the store, hoping that’s the quicker option.)

You can’t be talking about Home Depot Canada, I just went on line to look, and H.D. are still not offering the V3 for sale yet.( online ordering )
Randy

In Western Canada it’s available for express shipping and delivery to store.

Depends on where you are.
All I can order are the Outdoor cam and plugs.

2 Likes

Isn’t homedepot.ca the same no matter if you live in eastern or western Canada, we both type in the same thing, www.homedepot.ca do we not?
Randy

1 Like

i do not see anything other than the plugs available and I am in Alberta.

1 Like