Yellow light on camera won’t progress to fladhing

Got a error code 90 and tried unplugging my new pan camera yellow light comes on and stays on! Won’t let me reinstall to WiFi.

Welcome to the Wyze community @HorseHollerer!
Error code 90 means that the camera is offline. Does the yellow light stay on for more than 2 minutes?
If it does, make sure that your camera is powered with the supplied power cable and brick. If the camera still isn’t working, try a different power cable and brick (if available).
If the issue continues, try flashing the firmware.

Let me know how that works for you.

I checked the cable and plug in with the other set on one of my other cameras and that wasn’t the issue! Rats I wished it was! I don’t have a computer but my phone and an IPad, Any other suggestions? Thanks for your help! I ordered these cameras about 3 months ago and just got the nerve up to inbox them! Could it be the sd card I didn’t format it as it is new?!

Oh and my phone is an iPhone.

I doubt it would be the SD card not being formatted properly. Can you view recordings saved to the card?
See if you can find a computer to try flashing the firmware if you’ve tried everything else. It’s an important troubleshooting step that can solve most issues like this!

Thanks Marvelous Marvin! I’ve got a friend who can help me with that! On my list for tomorrow morning! I’ll get back and post results for help with anyone else whom might have the same issues! I’m a newbie at this so I’m sure I managed to do something wrong!:joy:

1 Like

Marvelous Maven! Sorry!

1 Like

Hi Marvelous Maven!
Well I’ve tried every thing and took the camera over to a friends house (Computer Scientist) and we flashed the firm ware and tried to get the camera going. It still is not responding and the light stays on steady yellow!
Do you have anymore recommendations or do I need to send this camera back to Wyze?
Thank you for your time!:woman_facepalming:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

You might have to call Wyze Customer Support (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
They should be able to get you a replacement camera depending on how long ago you bought it. Make sure to let them know you’ve tried a factory rest, power cycling, and flashing the firmware.

Thanks! Will do in the morning!
Appreciate your help!

1 Like