WyzeCam 3 order support issue

What’s the best way to get Support to actually give answers? Is there a public outreach initiative on the forums? I want to reply to ‘Jimmy’ about the hassle I’ve been getting from them.

The tl;dr is that I ordered two pre-orders - the wyze watch, and the Cam+ w/free WyzeCam3 pre-order on Dec 5th/6th

The Wyze Watch order went through, the Cam+ went through, but once I got the code and placed the ‘free’ WyzeCam3 pre-order it never went through; at the time my wife was going into surgery (literally the 7th) so I was too distracted to notice that I didn’t get any form of validation that it was ordered.

Support says their system doesn’t even show a failed order, just… nothing…

And they are now saying basically wait until GA of Wyze Cam3 - as I can’t ‘pre-order’ it now - which at the horrible rate we’re seeing, that won’t be until mid February at earliest, when I should be getting it in January.

I’m extremely disappointed in their responses, and disinterest in the fact someone has given them money and yet isn’t getting the products agreed upon.

It made matters a bit more annoyed for me that the Cam+ software also didn’t register in a decent time frame and I had to contact support just to get that on my existing camera while waiting for the Cam3.

By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support
phone support is typically faster however this isn’t always true due to fluctuation in the amount of calls.

Was this from the vacuum backer gift? It was stated the the V3s may take long to ship and may not be available as quickly.

From the Day after Thanksgiving Cam+ deal. Thanks for the suggestion on the phone number!

It’s not a matter of when, it just didn’t even complete per support, so now I can’t preorder until it’s actually out in GA.