Wyze Webview Beta Now Available! - 11/23/21

I’m running 51 cameras on Cam+ so that $100/year option was a steal

1 Like

Wow - what do you use to monitor them at present - presuming they cover different properties?

Pretty cool, very nice! I like it very much.

is it working for anybody? i just getting a black screen

k its working on 1 cam now, not the other

The Chrome browser only allows 4 streams at one time. Firefox allows more.

2 Likes

It’s odd that cam plus features like events and filters work for me on the Android app, but the website says I don’t have cam plus at all.

Wow! Wyze has done 180 degrees. When the company started it was all about quality and affordability - now everything is about money. Case in point, to see your cameras on the web CAM Plus is needed. The problem with CAM plus is that it offers nothing that you can’t get with a SD card Plus is also expensive if you have several cameras. How about fulfilling the promise to have the vacuum fully integrated with Alexa? It was promised for the first half of 2021. I purchased 3 locks, 9 cameras, 1 vacuum, and recommended wyze to family and friends but that will stop if Wyze doesn’t return to the beginning of quality and affordability.

I am Glad Wyze has finally provided a web interface. I have two issues I noticed and a suggestion.

While streaming an event, the time one the stream is displayed as: 0:26 / NaN:00. the 0:26 increments as it is playing.

On the Live Streams, after viewing and hitting the back arrow on the screen, it does not always return to the previous screen. This is with Chrome Version 96.0.4664.45 on Windows 10 pro.

Sugggestion on viewing events: You provide a date selection to view, can you add a time range also? There are times I need to view an event that occurred at 8AM, and it is 8PM. Waiting for the event previews to display wastes bandwidth displaying what I don’t need to see at that time. This also applies to the App.

Thank You for Webview…

Mine is working fine now for the V2 and V3 but not my doorbell but it’s a cool new"Cam Plus Perk"

mine just buffer on the PC. been watching on my echo show 5 for some time already but might be nice in a browser window

Looks good except picture cuts off at bottom when expanding to fullscreen mode. Also, camera would not connect until I went into the mobile app and turned the camera on.

It wouldn’t connect becasue the camera was off

1 Like

I understand but is there a way to turn the camera on from the web view like other services such as my older Arlo cameras?

Ahh, gotcha

The V3 and Cam Pan v2 work looks very good for a beta product. Keep up the good work.

To update my previous post, it appears that scrolling is not working when expanding to full screen. I use MS Edge (latest version).

THANK YOU!
Wonderful!

So excited to find the webview is out, at least in beta, thank you!

Question: I would like to embed the page on my Home Assistant Tileboard, I can use an iframe but it doesn’t redirect to the auth page. Anyway to provide the login as say URL parameters?

Bug: When opening an event it just flickers on and off continuously. Using Edge on Win 10.

Feature Request: Would love to see a dark mode option.

Thanks again!

3 Likes

It works for my V3 cameras.
The Doorbell cam is spinning - doesn’t work
The CamPan is not connected
As others I would like to add to a view in Home Assistant