Wyze Webview Beta Now Available! - 11/23/21

Is it ever going to work at all? Been in beta for a very long time. It was once said, it would be released in early 2022. Uh huh.

If Wyze would spend more time perfecting their products instead of introducing new ones I think their customers would be much happier. That being said,

I do like the products that are being made I just think they could use more polish since they don’t always work as well as they should. Most of my cameras both old and new
seem like they will not accept the latest firmware update no matter what I do as an example.

Maybe 2023 or 2024.

VP said it would be GA 4Q2022. But since we have no idea what they’re doing with it, we don’t know what the final version will look like. Since we’ve seen very little change, so it may even get dropped.

Maybe it will be a paid add-on for CamPlus?

I think this would be a priority for Wyze, however, it appears a “gun safe” has this beat. Please stop “teasing us” with this product. Give it some priority, please!

Wyze staff do not monitor the forum. If you are desperate, you can send them an email via the Contact button on the website. But that goes to Support, so I made them pass on similar concerns about this “beta”. I am hoping I will get a response, and some plans to improve things for the poor cusotmers.