Wyze Web View - Support for Wyze Cam Outdoor (WCO)

Please provide Web View support for the Wyze Cam Outdoor (WCO).

[Mod Edit]: Title, tags and request text modified to enhance search clarity.

They will never do it due to its a battery camera and it will die in 4-7 hrs.

1 Like

The above

And beyond

ok if a battery concern, for the Wyze Cam Outdoor webview have it disconnect after 1-2 minutes to save battery. It would still help to be able to see it from webview. If you can see it from the smartphone, why not from the webview??

1 Like

That’s what we were told back in November,so you will just half to view them from the app, until they change there mind,we have a few cheap tablet’s that we have mounted to the wall

1 Like

Web view live stream support for WCO

Please, and thank you.

Then, how does the ability to view my WCO’s from my iPhone or iPad not have the same exact concern of causing my battery’s on my WCO’s to die in 4-7 hours?

SJ

2 Likes

monitor outdoor camera on lap top computer

Has anyone figured out how to monitor outdoor cameras on a desk top computer?

Wyze out door camera live streaming on Disk Top computer

I am able view the events from my outdoor cams on my computer. I wish I could view the live stream from my out door cam on my computer.

[Mod Edit] Merged with an existing wishlist topic. Give it a vote to help it along!

My Wyze Cam Outdoor never gets below 100% battery because I have a solar panel hooked up to it., If battery liffe is such a concern use a limit on battery capacity to shut down web view when battery capacity gets low. OR limit the time for using web view on it. There has to be a way to use web view on the cam outdoor that will work well. Just do it…

1 Like