Wyze WeatherProof/Outdoor WiFi Range Extender

Hello Wyze!

I think that you guys should make a WiFi range extender that is weatherproof. This would be nice to have with the Outdoor Camera you are working on as well as for non Wyze products such as a smart phone to use when outside of your house.

There are lots on the market already. Slapping a Wyze logo on one doesn’t seem necessary.

1 Like

Yes but, from Wyze’s point of view it would bring in some extra money for them.

1 Like

Plus imo the less brands to tie together the better. I understand some brands do things better than others. But when it’s a product that any company can make I like to stick with a single company or the fewest companies possible.

Yes. That is why I would like Wyze to make this. I like their products and would like to stay with them. Eventually, I would like most of my smart home products to have a Wyze logo on it.

1 Like

I guess that’s why Apple has done so well.:slight_smile:
I guess I’m not that brand loyal.

2 Likes

Yeah
Lol

1 Like

Would love to have Wyze Outdoor cameras or V3 Cam extend a lot further in range. A base station booster, and outdoor base station range extender, whatever is possible, but I was hoping for 150 feet through wooded property. Right now I get about 40 feet or so.

1 Like

Are there plans to design a WiFi extender for the v3 camera when it is mounted outdoors? Mine keeps losing connection to my WiFi

I watched your success video because of cam plus. If you want to turn wyze into the #1 wifi outdoor camera over night…create a Wyze camera WiFi extender similar to wavlink

Or give the Wyze outdoor camera the ability to connect to a wifi extender. out door cam is meant to use where you dont have wires. On a ranch or bigger location, an extender would change the game for this model of camera for sure.