Wyze Watch V2

Go into the app, choose the watch and then select Notifications. there you can toggle on and off notifications you would like to see. Note that there may be a bug with email as it only shows the From and To addresses or names - not the subject or Body of the email

Question, if you want the button to be facing away from your hand, couldn’t you just indicate it is on your left hand and wear it on the right? I wear mine on the left so not accustomed to the right wrist. Just curious.

No. The display is oriented so that it’s only “upright” with the button on the right. I can’t see what the choice of wrists could be for, then

1 Like

oh - that’s odd. Might be a bug. I just checked and agree, why pick a wrist if nothing changes.

Please add the ability to launch Tasker as a shortcut item passing it a single variable like a one two three four this would enable us to do a lot more with this watch.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wyze Watch: add steps/data/battery to photos clock face and other clock face options

I would like to view my cameras (separately of course) on my Wyze watch. Seems like it should be a no-brainer for Wyze. What an outstanding feature this would be to distinguish Wyze watches from Apple watches because apparently for some reason many are comparing the two.

4 Likes

Seems like that could work, if the footage can go over BT fast enough. (Also, does the watch only come with the more traditional watch strap, or does it also come with one more like the Wyze Band where you just need to snap it into place?)

To be honest, if Wyze doesn’t enable these watches to view the Wyze cameras then I don’t see a point in wearing them when I already have an Apple Watch that does so much more. It’s a fun watch to wear but this is just a deal breaker for me. This watch should have been designed around the cameras to begin with. It’s just a fancier version of the Wyze band that I quit wearing in a few days. I’m going to have to rethink my Wyze purchases from this point on.

3 Likes

I came from a fitbit ionic which has music controls where I can change songs and volume level. Can we please get this simple functionality built in the Wyze watch??

@wmikega Welcome to the community! :slightly_smiling_face:

Your topic has been merged to an existing #wishlist. For your VOTE to count, tap vote at top left of this thread.

1 Like

Vote for it here

4 Likes

It would be great if the watch had the ability to completely disable wireless communication, such as Bluetooth. I only want to have the Bluetooth on for short periods of time as I am concerned about the health effects of the transmitter being strapped to one place on my body all the time. It also extends the life span of the battery between charges. It would be even better to have a feature to only turn on Bluetooth when the watch is plugged in, when the power consumption does not matter and my body is not being irradiated.

While I understand the battery life concerns, Bluetooth isn’t even close to being able to harm you. For example, even visible light is a type of radiation. Now, if you have a pacemaker, I’d understand the health concerns a lot more, but it seems that the watch won’t interfere with it if you have one. No matter where you go, you’re gonna be irradiated. Heck, if I recall correctly, even humans and bananas give of a very tiny bit of radiation. Also, with the bluetooth off, how are you gonna use shortcuts on the watch and get notifacations from your phone?

Visible light is WAY more risky than Bluetooth.

1 Like

Received my watch (47) Friday. So far I’m reasonably impressed with what you have provided for $20. I’m aware that this is a different platform and probably OEM so I’ll refrain from band comparisons/envy. Here are a few things I’d like to see improved.

• All the data in the app should be shown on the data page of the watch.
  • Adjustable interval for continuous heart rate monitoring
  • More/better faces. Complications (heart rate,steps etc) available on all styles.
  • Improved weather (temp) accuracy
  • Ability to rearrange apps, most frequently used first
  • Ability to leave the timer screen with timer still running
  • Longer/harder haptics (possibly a double tap)
  • Continuous SpO2 monitoring. If possible on this platform
  • Subject line for (G)mail notifications
  • High contrast color scheme

Looking forward to seeing how this product evolves and the 44mm shipment

8 Likes

An issue I’ve been experiencing over the last few days. Watch would sometimes disconnect from phone and would not be able to automatically connect back. iOS, Wyze app set always to run in background, both in constant proximity with each other. Only fix is to turn off my bluetooth in phone and turn it back on. No other bluetooth devices connected.

1 Like

I’ll 2nd the 2nd… is that a 3rd or 4th? Oh well this will be nice. I don’t need to monitor my cycle as I am male , and old

After a few days with it. I’ve noticed that the Timer when it completes only vibrates some of the time, which I’m hoping can be fixed with a software/firmware update. I will also say it would be nice if the timer could still run even if navigating to another app or screen on the watch.

And lastly, it would be nice to export data from the watch through the Wyze app on the phone to save it or be able to share any of it.

For $20 I’m still impressed. I’m not expecting it to be as capable as say a $300 Apple Watch, but it is a very capable watch at the price point and has a lot of features at that price point.

2 Likes

I agree it’s a nice watch at this price point but seriously wouldn’t you like it even more if you could view your Wyze cameras on it? Add this feature and it gives my Apple Watch a run for its money. Just sayin’

2 Likes