Wyze Watch Updates?

Does anyone know when we will be getting updates on the Wyze smart watch? I pre-ordered this thing in December of 2020 and haven’t heard a word since. My watch was supposed to ship in February or March I believe, and we’re almost to April with absolutely no communication on this? What gives?

I also ordered the watch in December, then pinged the Wyze CS a week ago asking what’s up–and voila! --just got my watch yesterday. So be patient; they’re shipping.

Nice. Did your order on your account ever say it shipped? Maybe it has but it just didn’t update in my order status.

You have to give them a good email address and then read the emails. I’ve gotten emails on shipping schedules nearly every week since I ordered my watch. Latest email says it will be delivered tomorrow! :grinning:

The order’s status was Shipped, but the USPS tracking number indicated the package had not yet reached the PO–that’s when I asked Wyze CS about the discrepancy, received a quick reply and then the watch was shipped the next day… According to the maxim “Squeaky wheel gets the grease”… :wink:

5% of preorders have shipped.

Select Wyze Watch 47 orders
These have started shipping and will continue to be sent out by 3/22.

Other Wyze Watch orders are planned to start shipping in early April. We’ll have more specific updates for your order once we’re a little closer.

Notes for Wyze Watch

In case you missed the news last week, a small selection of launch day preorders for the Wyze Watch 47 are being fulfilled early. Please keep an eye out for a possible shipping confirmation from us very soon! :raised_hands:

If you preordered Wyze Watch 44, don’t worry - we didn’t forget about you! We’re still on track to start shipping the rest of the Wyze Watches in early April. :alarm_clock:

Mine showed up on the March 26th without notice. Pleasant surprise. Does anyone know if this can track swimming? It is waterproof and holds up during swim fine, but I can’t tell if there is a way to track distance and time with thee watch, but app, and Google fit or other means.

The specs say ‘up to 30 mins and to 2m water depth’, so I would not consider it a swimmers watch; it’s just accidental immersion etc. Besides, it does not have a GPS chip, but relies on the phone, and if you are a long-distance open-water stroker, the phone’s BT will be out of range. You probably need a dedicated water sports watch with its own GPS chip to get the functionality you want.