Wyze Watch Tap To Wake

Just received my Wyze watch and got it all set up. I was able to enable the raise to wake feature. Wondering if there is a tap to wake option I am missing? I know you can wake it with the side button, just seems like there should be a wake to tap the screen to wake it. I feel like I am missing a setting somewhere. Thanks for any assistance!

I was also surprised that you can’t seem to tap to wake up the screen. My biggest complaint is the time format. I’d love to have an option for 24hr time but if not please get rid of the “0” on pm times. 1:30pm showed as “01:30”. I would also like to be able to edit the app’s on the Home Screen as I have no need for the women’s health app and would like the weather app on top. Overall I’m very happy with the watch so far and hope that Wyze will make some improvements in future updates.

3 Likes

I completely agree. Remove the “O” in front and remove the Cycle Tracker and add the weather to the first screen. I hope there will be an update to do this.

1 Like

I hope this feature is released in a future update.

1 Like

Can confirm tapping doesn’t wake my screen, hopefully it’s added in an update soon.

1 Like

The time format may be determined by your phone’s time format. My phone displays 24hr time and my watch does too.

1 Like

Tap to wake please in the next update

1 Like

Tap to awake or keep it on all the time like Apple Watch

1 Like

I have never owned a “smart” watch so I have no reference point but, for $20 it seems like a pretty good device. That said, I too would like a 24 hour format and hate the 0 in front of single digit times 01:30, etc. A “tap to wake” option would be nice. The “rise to wake” seems to set it off with the least little movement. Again never having owned such a watch, I don’t know what I may be missing but thi sone seems pretty good for the $.