Wyze Watch - Sleep now button

In the sleep menu option a way to signal your going to bed now would be useful, I already have several nights were I went to bed late/early I discovered there was nothing recorded when I later got out of bed.

also useful would be mono and dichromatic night time themes that are devoid of the color blue. so Red, Green and yellow are your colors of interest here.

There’s a wishlist item for more watch faces that you can vote for here.

2 Likes

I’d like to see a configurable “sleep window” to account for differences in peoples sleep schedules both typical start time and duration.

3 Likes

Another big useful feature is “Need continuous or scheduled oxygen test on Wyze Watch”

Sleep measurement is extremely inaccurate. Improve software to it accurately measures when you are sleeping or at least add a feature that lets you indicate when you are going to bed so it doesn’t count sitting still as sleep time. Currently it way over estimates sleep time.

[Mod Note]: Your request was merged to this topic for consistency in grouping similar requests. You may also wish to comment on and/or vote for “Wyze Watch: Add button to stop sleep tracking for the night”. Remember to scroll up to the top and click the VOTE button.