Wyze Watch sleep monitor

I just received my Wayne Watch 47. Really like it so far. Users manual is extremely lacking though. I wore it last night expecting to get a sleep report this morning. Did not get one. Is the watch supposed to start monitoring sleep on its own, or do I start it myself? If I’m supposed to set it to start monitoring, how do I?
Thank you.
Barry

5 Likes

My first night (last night) the watch automatically recorded my sleep. Maybe it wasn’t tight enough on the rest while asleep?

I experienced the same issue and my watch in my opinion fitted snugged around my wrist.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat as the OP. Wore my 47 the last two nights and no data. Will try again tonight using one notch tighter on the band. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Mine works flawlessly, almost a week in and all nights have captured sleep.

1 Like

Just got mine yesterday and it did not record anything last night. I will try again tonight.

2 Likes

Just got mine yesterday, set up and connection worked perfectly, sleeping tracker worked perfectly. I just can’t seem to get it to connect with the Google fit app.

2 Likes

Mine hasn’t recorded my sleep either. It keeps saying, “no sleep data”. I’m starting to think I have a defective watch.

4 Likes

4 nights no data.
I doubt it is a loose band/external sensor issue…
The issue is the watch isn’t recognizing the period that it should be getting sleep ‘data’.

1 Like

Another night with no sleep data. :slightly_frowning_face:
On a side note, I’ll notice a vibration periodically, and look at the watch to see the WYZE logo, as if it’s rebooting or something. It seems to happen multiple times each day and the logo appears for just a second before displaying the current watch face.

2 Likes

no sleep data for me…

2 Likes

No sleep data the first night. Tightened the band one notch and sleep data was available the next day. Did not tighten it last night and no sleep data this morning. I’m not worried about it because I’m not planning on wearing it 24 hours a day.

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply. If I tighten the watch any more, I’ll cut off circulation to my wrist :sweat_smile: I guess I just have a defective watch, apparently.

2 Likes

I have had my watch 4 days now, night one captured sleep, and night 4 captured sleep, none in-between… There really needs to be an option to enter sleep mode.

3 Likes

For those getting sleep monitoring, can you describe what information you get. I have the WYZE band, and the sleep information is so basic, just a single bar with total deep sleep, light sleep and awake time. It’s not very useful. If the wyze watch gives better data, I might buy one.

My mom has the Wyze band and the sleep data visual is super disappointing. The watch is definitely better. If they added the today view for the band, it would be better.

Thanks for that picture. That is so much better. I may just order the wyze watch for that.

1 Like

Mine did not tracked my sleep too. Wore it 3 nights now. Adjusted the strap’s tightness. Even rebooted the watch but nothing. Will go back to Fitbit now. Disappointed with this one.

No sleep data for mine too. No way it needs to be tighter already uncomfortable. I have an open ticket will report back

4 Likes

I moved my watch up my wrist where I look like a geek and I got sleep data not sure accurate it is